Eq is back again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sure

Just I forgot to bind my suicide key, and could not be bothered to rebind it.

Re: Sure

I am confused... Is this real life car accident.. or are you using a simalie or what the @#%$ is going on..

I guess it is becase i am american right...

Yeah

It was a real car accident and my back still hurts from it, and my one shoulder still is pretty hard to move. But else I am pretty much ok considering being thrown out of a car.

Re: Yeah

My dad just got in a car accident.. He flipeped his ecplorer 4 times and he broke a rib.. I am going to see him tonight..

My dad's doc said if he did not have a seatbelt on he woulda probably died...
Lucky you had that seatbelt on

Seatbelt

Nope I did not have any seatbelt in the back of the car (was none). I got thrown out of the rear window and over the Freeway (think that is the name 2 car lanes same direction). And ended there. Lucky me I only got a few bruises and a minor concusion (ok my back still hurts, my shoulder is hard to move and hurts if moved to much, and my head still hurts some as well). But nothing broken.

Yep

Anyway for a guy who gets out for an accident like that it is.

Though -BoD-Dragon was a bit more lucky, in same car, back of it like me no seatbelt in his side either, he pins himself to the seat, and stays inside, only harm to him his hand and -BoD-Apoc (aka suicide driver) gets unharmed from it.

Anyway not his fault, left front tire exploded so he lost control with the car.

Re: ....

Can you sue someone for the tire exploding??

I THINK YOU CAN!!!!

Hmm

This is Denmark in Europe not the USA, so nope nobody to sue.

Re: Hmm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can it get more american??

"SUE SUE SUE"

The modern american dream; "Be in a nonfatal, nonhandicaping accident, and sue whomever for 1.000.000.000$"

Capitalism gone absurd :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: