England

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Caz and me have been in England 21th of July till 31th of July. We stayed at the home of our clan mate Gladiator in Portsmouth. We really had a great time here, so it is time for pictures!!! :D

First day we already had a very good beer session in the evening mixed with bacardi chasers, lol. I was fucking pissed that night, lol, good thing they didnt make pictures of that! :D

We brought some presents with us for Glad, Mikala and the kids. We gave Glad this mighty fish, lol.

DaFish.jpg

The kids got some Action Mans. In the background you see my bed btw, lol. Caz slept on the floor here :)

kids.jpg

We went to this place called the "Frag Cafe". Playing UT on our holiday, lol. It was fun here :) First pic we see Glad in action, and second pic Caz with one of the owners of the place.

fragcafe2.jpg

fragcafe3.jpg

Here we see Glad in action on his own pc.

GladUT.jpg

I watched Glad play sometimes. The kids followed me then, lol. From left to right Leon, Ryan and me :)

LupandKids.jpg

Lots of water and boats in Portsmouth.

water.jpg

And we were even sitting on a torpedo, lol.

torpedo.jpg

Glad and me love the beer :D

beergood.jpg

Lots of tattoos and tattoo shops in Portmouth. Caz decided to take one too. England is an expensive country but the tattoos were very cheap compared to The Netherlands!

Before...

before.jpg

Guy allowed me to take some pictures. Friendly HellsAngel he was, lol.

tattoo.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

Like I said. HellsAngel, lol.

hellsangels.jpg

He also had this cool sticker on his mirror, lol.

mirrorlol.jpg

I saw some cool Lupus tattoos.

wolves.jpg

Here the family checks out Caz's tattoo later that evening.

tattoocheck.jpg

Glad has no tattoos at all!

gladstattoos.jpg

Caz likes his new birdy. If you see a player with the name Triumph on the publics, you know now who it is.

CazTattoo.jpg

We went to a friendly Football match. Portsmouth vs Tottenham. Portsmouth lost, but we saw that they their new Norwagian striker was a very good player.

football.jpg

That night we had our best drinking session. We loved the Boddingtons! I decided to skip the Bacardi this time, so Caz and Glad drank the whole bottle. Bacardi piss, lol.

drinkingsession.jpg

boddington.jpg

Caz decided to take a piss from Glads balcony. Glad lives on 3rd floor and Caz was mad that the people downstairs had a garden and Glad didn't have. So he pissed in it, lol. Glad took an action picture.

Cazpissed.jpg

Next day Caz and Glad had a big hangover, lmao. Caz was in the puking mood that night :D:puke:

CazHangover.jpg

That hangover day we played a little friendly match in the Frag Cafe vs an ADC player and friends. Still surprised that Caz and Glad played so well, lol. We played some fun games!

Friday we left to the parents of Mikala, who live in Kirkby in Ashfield. This town is not far away from Alton Towers, so we stayed over here and left saturday to Alton Towers. Mikala's parents were very nice, we had a great time here. Mikala's dad educated us very well, lol.

There was a garden here, so Caz didnt have to attack the neibours.

GladMikala.jpg

Ryan.jpg

Saturday we went to Alton Towers. We really had a great time there! You can see all my pictures and also the pictures made by others on this website CJ created.

Alton Tower Pictures

((si><th)) owned :D

sixth.jpg

sixthslags.jpg

Before we went to the T-Shirt shop to get our ((si><th)) shirts, I designed this T-Shirt for Rel@x. :D

relaxshirt.jpg

Day at Alton Towers passed very fast because we had so much fun. next meeting has to be a weekend! Day after Alton Towers we went to Sherwood Forest.

Sherwood.jpg

LMAO, I will never forget this picture. I made a picture of this sign. suddenly I see this stick appear in my screen and Mikala's father says: THAT'S A RAT. LMAO@Glads reply when I showed him the picture right after that: THAT'S NO RAT, THAT IS A FUCKING STICK!:rofl:

Rat.jpg

In Sherwood Forest there was this huge oak! I have never seen such a big tree.

bigtree.jpg

There was this Robin Hood show going on, and the Robin Hood actor was a Yank, lol. Mikala's father told this manwife to sod off with that yank, lol and Glad asked her if all women used to have mostaches in those days. She explained us she was supposed to be a man. Glad told her she should first get rid of her boobs then, lol.

manwife.jpg

After our visit to Sherwood Forest we had another fine meal at Mikala's parents place and after that we left back to Portsmouth. Long trip, especially for the kids :)

sleepingkids.jpg

We didnt do much our last days in Portsmouth. We were only getting depressed because we almost had to go back to Holland...:(

On our way back to the airport we were still able to pay Tanya a visit before we left. Thanks for the beer Tanya :)

Tanya1.jpg

Tanya2.jpg

I really had the best holiday of my life! Gladiator and Mikala were really great for us. They are my English family now :) Again, thanks for everything!

It was great to meet all our online friends, especially our Ai, SUYM and FJS friends. Next AS meeting Caz and me will be there again.

I miss England and all my English friends!

Alton1.jpg

LMAO Lup, that is pure quality - very impressed. Glad you had a good time and remember it forever :P

w00t

Nice, one would assume you had a good time in UK :P

But saying it's expensive there is a bit oofy, come to Norway and you will learn what expensive really is, a pint of beer costs about 4 £ now....