Edinburgh roxxers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well, Edinburgh still suxors but beer anywhere is a great idea :beer:

:cuddle: for Mr & Mrs Tnega, Haggsy (hope your arm is better sweets), and Wan, and especially for poor Rodger who had NO CLUE what in the name of hell we were talking about for most of the night!

We got our taxi home fine, complete with kee-bab, and Wan and Rodge were right, it was a great kebab.

I will post the piccies in the morning, well, afternoon probably, I had to get back up to get rehydrated, the combination of beer, aftershock and blue WKD has been very dehydrating apparently. I really should learn not to mix my drinks :)

It was a great, fun night :thumb:

AYe twas a good night. NO i can see the face of those that i frag on the pubs. :D

I actually got a bit pished. Got a slight headache now :crap:

:beer:

i wonder what actually happened to Hags. has anyone heard from him today?

Haggis

Just to let yous all know.

Haggis (after the day out in Edinb) managed to go and break his arm.
He was arm wrestling Pete, and heard a crack (they both thought it was the table! ) anyway, I think the pain quickly followed and his arm was lying the wrong way. :eek:
So hes in Edinburgh hospital the now and he's getting an operation to put a plate in it. I think the bone mustve pretty much shattered by the sound of it! So he probably wont be on the forums for a few days at least! :(

See, you just shouldnt be giving a Haggis drink. Its cruel to give animals alcohol! :mad: :boozer:

Im going through to see him tonight (hopefully) so I'll let yous know how he's doin.

Holy shit!
We didnt actually know what had happened, just something about he left saying his arm was sore ... didnt realise it was that bad! :eek:

What ward is he in????

Poor Haggis! :cuddle:

Originally posted by Mughi
Holy shit!
We didnt actually know what had happened, just something about he left saying his arm was sore ... didnt realise it was that bad! :eek:

What ward is he in????

Poor Haggis! :cuddle:

I'm not sure what Ward hes in yet.
Waiting to hear............ I'll send him your best wishes! :D

Spoke to Tommos mum today.

Hes had the operation and was still very groggy at about 4pm.
Finding out tomorrow when hes getting out.
I'll send him your best wishes and let yous know whats happenin when I find out.

Tell him BB says he is a right CnUt and he had better stop being a great wuss and get outta hopital fs:) Should perk him up!

Seriously pass on all the best from the ald yin:)

Re: Haggis

Originally posted by Atrax robustus
Haggis (after the day out in Edinb) managed to go and break his arm.
He was arm wrestling Pete, and heard a crack (they both thought it was the table! ) anyway, I think the pain quickly followed and his arm was lying the wrong way. :eek:

That had to Hurt! On my Way! You Like That?