Easy win for fdc me arse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ok next war when its even teams instead of 5v6 we will see who wins 8-0 cus the scores are gonna be different next time, and yes it would have been an easy win with 6. gg anywayz /nick

Scuse me while I ban 007 from ever writing in the forums again :rolleyes:

We nearly beat yas with 5 ... it was so close at 8 - 0 cant you tell how close you were to being beaten, we woulda won if I hadnt umm ... had bad ping ... and umm .. broke my mouse and erm .. was playing with a broken arm. Yeah, thats why we nearly beat you so bad!

Really.

Its true!

Honest guv.

Reactions: HUEY
Rookie.. please go bug someone else. :yawn:

I joined halfway through last map. R-C deserved the win and it's a shame to waste eachother's time like this as we cant field a team AGAIN. Last 2 months I think we played only once or twice with a full team.

Anywayz... Stompaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :stompa:

Reactions: Se7en
Sorry just a bit of friendly competition :P its so annoying we didnt have a full team though :) but gg next time we'll see :D

Did I mention my dog ate my computer and thats why we lost :nod:

And my house was on fire.

And Stompa cheats

And Numby is a perv

And Dirk sweats a lot

:nod: