EAC Outstanding Semi Final Games (2nd bracket) + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
[Posted: 29th] [Updated: 29th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

Knockout Stages

Key:
Lime Green = Scheduled
Red = Unscheduled
Game1/Game2 etc

Well theres only 1 match anyway, the other semi has been decided - extension has been given till the 5th, because there was a 2 day delay with the nl2 vs na1 match.

Second Bracket (Semi Finals)
Sweden vs England 2 - 7-3 / 1 Game Only
Netherlands 2 vs Germany 3 - Deadline 31st / Deadline 31st

Note: You may play 1 game if you think the time is too short too play 2 games, just enter 7-7 as the result of the first game, and then play the second game on a neutral server. Please agree with your opponent if you wish to do this, then contact me [email protected] (or pm me forum/irc - i will need confirmation from both parties - please provide your match password) with your intentions of doing this - before the stated deadline of your 1st game.

Yellow Highlight indicates that your opponent has made contact with a league administrator because they cannot get hold of you to schedule a game. If you do not attempt to get the game scheduled before the deadline then you will forfeit the match.

Red Deadlines please have your games scheduled by the date highlighted otherwise a league administrator will schedule it for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by the deadline shown then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) cc: [email protected] with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, team, match pw, and your opponent clan name.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Time will tell won't it. Now sod off and book your wars you little fuck! :P