EAC Final - .nl¹ vs. ËñG-LâñЦ (1st Leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Same here, some players on our team cudnt dodge the whole match, felt like they were helt back by something lol

hmm there was something wrong with server? was probably best UTA server i played on imo, didn't lag at all for me, suprising that its NL's home server and they lagged there :(

was 18 people max on UTV and 1 feeder. Was pretty good actually. Pop did a very good job :D

btw u both REALLY suck at ballistic :lol:. Takes you ages to get the genny!

Fatality said:
hmm there was something wrong with server? was probably best UTA server i played on imo, didn't lag at all for me, suprising that its NL's home server and they lagged there :(
Yup we were really dissappointed by the server, even u slided through some times rai. Was really shit, cuz when u see someone slide u try to kill em, which is useless ofcourse and get killed by some others running after the slider. I hope UK server does better for us lol

Joko said:
was 18 people max on UTV and 1 feeder. Was pretty good actually. Pop did a very good job :D

Yes, imo we have to fix our attacks on alot of maps, and our teamplay was really shit when there had to be launched. I hope we can fix this before tomorrow or we're doomed :P

Joko said:

wtf first balli i got the gen in 3min or so :P

Actually thats Riv the one who cant dodge!! LMAO did you see him on riv3 run AROUND the hammer. HAHA what a noob lets all laugh at RIV HAHAHA HA AHA AHA LOLOLROFLCOPTER! :lol: :D

was really nice BC poppi, especially speccing people w behindview so you got a feeling how its like on the ground,
who was really close on rival when nl attacked? looked so nice on UTV ;)

pld eng & nl :)

kelvin said:
was really nice BC poppi, especially speccing people w behindview so you got a feeling how its like on the ground,
who was really close on rival when nl attacked? looked so nice on UTV ;)

pld eng & nl :)
At the end i was standing at the rocketpacks, and i got killed at the stairs too cuz the server didnt let me dodge :hangover: :angry:

Lies, if i could dodge u didnt snipe me so easily. Server just made me walk in a straight line, u lucky bastard :E

:lol: your fault for going left, you'd have been safe if you went right as I was still at ramp when I sniped you.

and yeh was lucky :D

Fatality said:
wtf first balli i got the gen in 3min or so :P

u got it in 2 mins, the only thing i think we sucked at was getting warhead ffs. that sucked!

AND NEK IS A STUPID NOOB, cant even bloody dodge LUA LUA ROFLCOPTER HAHHHAHHHAh

UTV was okish, viewers could enjoy tactical placements as well as launches.
That is if one forgives I was BCing DFP public server at start (I blame my batch file) or when i made footage but had forgot to reconnect on UTV server... lets blame the loong tiring war :tired:

PLD both teams, thx for making the show possible! :)

Hope to see even more of u on wednesday with Katsch as BC!

yeah was fun to see how Felerian and a mi5 guy spammed rockets on RiverbedAL during a public match :lol: