~dzz~ server :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WildLee

~dzz~ Moderator
Mar 10, 2006
Europe/CZE/Brno
Hey,
how about setup Unreal Tournament server? Why? Coz I can :)
We just had a small DM with Fuler and maxXx, and I have a dedicated Fedora server at flat. It has a minimum load and good connection, at our Killing FLoor server decent ping for most players. All i have to do is finish installing UT and setup. So? Will someone else sometimes join us at evenings, sundays? :)

Last edited:
Set it up and lets call back inactive dzz people (like Fuler). Grab some skill, beers and lets get a free fun. Maybe then we could also make some fun match again, couldnt we?

note: have to clean my room because realy dont know where my aim is at... Tweety can tell you ;)

Oh god, now it's happening again... and again... and again... :eek:
nah sorry, I'm in too... of course :rolleyes:

On server already running TeamSpeak 3 Server, open to all ~dzz~ faggots :p

Last edited:
currently blocked ping command, will do something about it soon
try TS3 and UT itself, should work :) I am trying to get TS3 NPL license, so I can create only private channel for us, nothing more..

One step at the time maxXx, I am working on web to get a good view of the current servers, and in the future I am going to host new ut aswell.

Photobucket seems to have changed picture storage licensing... damn, foto album upload is another service I gotta develop for my own use :)

https://wildlee.cloud/ut99 for more info.
wildlee.cloud:7000 address for V1 instance
wildlee.cloud:7020 address for V2 instance
wildlee.cloud:7040 address for V3 instance - LeagueAS140 should be setup here, ChangeTeams working, skip missing

Stda maps only since i didnt managed to dig out some map-pack yet :)

Oh, and ping command isnt working and mostlikely never will. Sorry about that.

Any idea how to setup !skip command for console to actually skip current map? Maybe deadboy would still know, but I doubt have working contact address.