~dzz~ League Champions 2013

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
When ~dzz~ started over 7 and a half years ago, NoMercy and I had a conversation about how great it would be to be league champions someday, but how that would never happen. We were wrong, because I'm pleased to announce that ~dzz~ are the league champions of 2013.

There is no better way for us to close out what has been an enjoyable career of gaming. 2013 saw the return of the standard assault league where we organized and played in two full 6v6 clan wars when no one thought that would be possible, winning both with the same style, grace, and poise ~dzz~ has always been known for (Fuler showed up drunk about an hour late, everyone forgot password, and no one knew how to launch).

Throughout our 7+ years as a clan, ~dzz~ has often been the underdog in matchups, but have always been destined for glory, a fact which some noticed as soon as we won the warmup map in our first clanwar vs. (-8-) and promptly proceeded to get 8-0'd in ~40 minutes. Everyone said "Wow, that team has potential to be the best clan of 2013" and we knew it.

In all seriousness, ~dzz~ has been a great clan, lots of fun, and a shining light in a community otherwise full of pond scum and it's been a pleasure playing with everyone. We managed an overall record of 98-19-92 without ever having big-name players and always having fun together. GGs! /out

We could be Champions of year 2012 also... but "somehow" we didnt notice that and dont come for last match :D.