dwarven's down

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

dwarven

Well hi m8's I'm just posting it here so you all know, most of you might not know me or not very well but this is to the one's that do know me. Well how should I put it, I'm notgonna be on-line anymore for a long time :( My dad took away my computer and he's not gonna give it back. He sayss he's not gonna provide anymore drugs to an addict so he's not gonna let me have my computer anymore. It sucks majorly but well no more Dwarven in the public nor in matches. Keep the UT scene alive for me m8's I've had a great time here and I will get back with my own computer as soon as possible,

"The greatest accomplishments are achieved by small things"
Dwarven_]V[o][)

Re: dwarven's down

hm =/ thats kinda very sad... To take away one drug... To be replaced by another perhaps?

Parents are the Devil's worshippers aren't they?

mow the lawn, wash his car

it'll be back in no time :)

I know how u feel dwarven, I have the same situation with my dad. :(

1 more year tho and I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D (I'm 17 2day)

Crusader

Nooooooooooooooooo [Ed - Plus many "o" afterwards]

One of my good buddies gone from MoD *sniff*

Try some Weed, he can't take that away from you?? can he? :lol:

That sux m8. Hope he gives it back real soon.

Tw:) nk:)

Had same problems ;/

He forgot after some weeks :)

Kids...Ban UM!!!!!!!

I must own up.

I too had to ban my son from using the computer. Just going downstairs swtiching on and firing up favourite games.. It was just out of order.. So now he is restricted to only 3 hours a day...

Oh BTW he is 2 years old and far too clever :lol: . His fav game is Hercules :) I already done some hammer binds for the tricky bits in "hercules fights hades" game...:lol:

I figure he needs to be able to reach the second button before he starts UT...;)

moon "Da Father of UT"...

Re: Kids...Ban UM!!!!!!!

:lol: nice ;)

I figured I could keep my daughter away from my comp' 'till she was at least 1 year old, sad to inform you all I haven't succeeded, it's really @#%$ hard to type, when you've got a extra set of hands banging away at the keyboard :lol:

So now you know why some of my posts are lacking words etc. I get trigger happy with the del button :)

Well first of all I'm no kid heh I'm going to turn 19 on the 22nd of januari so in 5 days so I can't even celebrate it with some major fragparty, though I might try and arrange that with a friend heh. And well yeah I know 19 and still living with my dad well I failed one year so I'm still in school and stuff going to university after I graduate (hopefully) this year. But well as for now, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNN, no computer sucks kinda. As for now be easy on MoD in matches :P And enjoy the time without me since I will be back once.
][)warven_]V[o][)

@Crusader

You think so Crusader? I'm 19 today and I have still fights with my parents about my computer, sitting too much behind it.

Well good thing I got friends, still don't have my own comp back, but my friend who works in a computer store arranged me a spare comp, a pentium III 550 so the same I had only bad thing is the only 16 MB video card and only 17" screen but hey it was a bargain :) He isn't gonna read this but thanks anyway m8 for the comp. And you all thanks for the support glad everything went so fast, I was already getting shivers without the comp heh :)

][)warven_]V[o][)