dunno sandstorm wanna proof something....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl
just heard from morpheus that sandworm beat zork in dm
mmmm strange i thought i was speccing them
strange i thought i made a demo
strange i thought i made a screenie
and they all
say zork won 15-2
LMFAO sandworm

1-0 to Propain ?...and it can stay that way.

After a fair few insults from the players i mentioned i dont feel degraded by mentioning it.

You seem to have surprised yourself Propain by not insulting and you soon rectified it. You feel degraded ?. I'm sure it won't stop there. You can beat me by whatever score you like. I'm done here.

Bodge

Originally posted by $hadow
OMG freakin funny :rofl:

I can't believe you stayed so polite to him.... childish little dude

and so if i understand correctly:
1. he challenged you for a 1 vs 1 DM
2. he did not show up
3. but he sent someone else :confused:
4. you beat him/ her
5. AND NOW HE IS SAYING YOU SUCK AND PP SHOULD BE LESS LAME :confused: :rofl:

omg wh0t a post

That's the hole story :P
I can't say chicken 2 him because then he goes made :P

@ Bodge
Lmao german flak spammers(riverbed :) )
nice 4 post m8 very nice :P

Zork

hehe sorry had to reply. You lost that game Zork. Which was played at the dawn of time. Move along if you can.

(btw who's german ? )

Bodge

edit: and yes your quite correct, I don't post/flame very much...well spotted.

if that's directed at me Zork then i have'nt the faintest idea what your talking about...if not then i apologise for interupting.

Bodge

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE A ASSAULT CLAN SO I DONT CARE IF ZORK LOSES VS B0DG3, OR ANYONE ELSE. IF U WANT TOBE OWNED BODGE PLAY SNAKE OR ME ( :P ) OR X-Bomb :P. THIS CASE IS CLOSED. ANY INSULTS ONLY TOWARDS ME CUZ I LIKE TOBE FLAMED.

lol @ bodge
i don't do this 2 score points
i do this cos i won't let my clanmates be attacked by you or somebody else
no i don't feel degraded cos i like 2 swear
and if you saw that smiley you saw it was all in good fun

now stay or leave i dont care
but i won't let you attack my clanm8es (of which some are very good personal friends) without defending them

that was a nice aka spamming and camping match...
aka tut was on ever switch with a flag and a rocket launchers.
BTW np with me if you wanna win like that, be my guest.
I think these are div 1 skill spamming..

Zork

Originally posted by Deadl¥²°°²
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE A ASSAULT CLAN SO I DONT CARE IF ZORK LOSES VS B0DG3, OR ANYONE ELSE. IF U WANT TOBE OWNED BODGE PLAY SNAKE OR ME ( :P ) OR X-Bomb :P. THIS CASE IS CLOSED. ANY INSULTS ONLY TOWARDS ME CUZ I LIKE TOBE FLAMED.

[/B]

lol subtlety isn't your strong point is it Peter ?

I already get owned plenty in this game by many people...I have no desire to make the person I play someone who only seems able to insult everything that moves thanks.

Bodge

edit: no problem Propain, I'm not that fussed, If it was meant in fun then i'm grateful.

blaat
i hate to scroll down that long deadly :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Bodge
lol subtlety isn't your strong point is it Peter ?

I already get owned plenty in this game by many people...I have no desire to make the person I play someone who only seems able to insult everything that moves thanks.

Bodge

edit: no problem Propain, I'm not that fussed, If it was meant in fun then i'm grateful.

So I insult ever player that moves ??

Status
Not open for further replies.