Druid Talents

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
Any Druid player here who can tell me if this makes sense:

My idea was to make a magic user that can also heal when its neccessary.

Druid Talents
Minimum Required Level: 60
Required Talent Points: 51

Balance Talents - 31 point(s)

# Improved Wrath - rank 5/5
# Improved Moonfire - rank 5/5
# Natural Weapons - rank 4/5
# Nature's Reach - rank 2/2
# Vengeance - rank 5/5
# Nature's Grace - rank 1/1
# Moonglow - rank 3/3
# Moonfury - rank 5/5
# Moonkin Form - rank 1/1

Restoration Talents - 20 point(s)

# Improved Mark of the Wild - rank 5/5
# Improved Healing Touch - rank 5/5
# Nature's Focus - rank 5/5
# Subtlety - rank 5/5

Well, what do you want to it? If you want to raid mostly, just go with full Resto.
If you want to farm/grind mobs, go Feral. Balance can be fun for a while in PvP, but you need some very nice gear to get the most out of it, and even then it ain't much most of the time ;X
In raids a ful lBalance Druid is a bit like having a Shadow Priest; the damage will be ok and with the right gear you'll even keep up for a short while, but eventually the mana will run out 3x as fast.
Grinding solo is just much faster with a Feral Druid.

I never really got into my Druid after I hit 60 with her, but that's the basic stuff I know ;x

Moonkin is not worth it unless you can get random leather +dmg epics (Not very common..) or Rank 13.
But you can ask Helios in mod he has a rank 14 moonkin (lol) druid and knows lots about them ;)