dos ne ION laemres want duel?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$@M

n00b
Dec 14, 2001
I am Sam, i feel i have spell my name wrong or using l33t te><t because im in a state of sexual clarity - I'm gay as fook!

Last edited by a moderator:
bring what u want i have:

Friggin slick ass HUD made by yours truly
So called technical information thingie - you'll see
If you would like a crosshair even if you're in behindview you now have it(this was suggested by THE_RITEMANN from the NC boards)
Shockball Tracker - This is for all you bastards that love the ASMD
Smooth Aiming - With this it looks like you are actually moving the mouse yourself (what an amazing concept huh, moving the mouse yourself. Bet ya never thought of that one huh)
And the reason why ElfBot is already famous in the cheat comunity... Thanx RITEMANN, but not really though The Lag Compensate Feature - Even if you have a fairly high ping(200 - 400) you should be able to get more hits than you could with bots of the past, (We can all thank kana for his sleepless nights and long days working on this)
Protection from all current versions of CSHP(as of writing this 4Y), except maybe the really buggy ones(like 4S, but even then who knows)
Sniper Rifle zoom on all weapons. and yes the crosshair is included.
A little window that allows you to see whats behind you - Thank You X05!!!
Smartfire - Improves autofire for noninstant weapons like biorifle.

I bet ya it's copy paste from a real old version of a bot readme file

hence the 4y

Smooth Aiming - With this it looks like you are actually moving the mouse yourself (what an amazing concept huh, moving the mouse yourself. Bet ya never thought of that one huh)

i recognize that from elfbot site, shame on u, copy - pasting suckz

official help catalogue for Sam - Part#1

1.how to attract females (if you're intersted in them)
lessflame.jpg

2.how to play good
Don't do too much of :flack: , use more of :sniper: or :shock: which shows that you have decent aiming skills.

3.how to make friends (if you refer to female friends, look up 1. )
Do it the sixth (©) way available, ie :rofl: and :beer: very much. Try to avoid serious :shout: with other people by any means necessary. Be gentle to female (refer to 1. for closer detail) and develop an original sense of humour.

(TBE - To Be Expanded)

Last edited: