Don't deny it...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Mr must be shit scared of losing to -)BiB(- if you need to keep on recruiting >ION< and -={Mi5}=- players! :D Why not just go the whole hog and bring McNeill, Konnan, Ace, Ninja, Gazzy, Apocalypse, Warchild and the rest in too?

Cya on the 28th ya bunch of wussies! :evil:

that's 1 you were talking about players :p:

in a way we recruited them whole fucking cheating bunch!

dv8?

some of them are talking that they got a good team so maybe :)

BiB seems to own us when we gonna play them let's hope for a great game then :D

bib do put up a fight yeah unlike some clans

also 8 do a very good job too

sixth also but we havent pld them in a while

Possibly something to do with the fact that they retired from the iAS league as a *team* but now play in almost all other iAS clans? :rofl:

dv8 will give u a good fight i reckon.
and UK,u say "i wish sum1 wud start a clan with good players to challange us" something like that,well who the fuck is there to bring in the team thats good?u got most of em,BiB have good ens, -8- do, Dv8 do .

I can see Daz' new clan tag already!

-=[ABB]=-

(Alcoholic Batty Boys)

:rofl:

fucking sweet is that id start a clan myself to beat mr but 1) glen would take too much bribing to take into it
2) so would ramp
3) thur would join but thats cos of me ;)

seen as most clans just come into the league as there standard assualt players and for fun. theres not alot of teams made just for ias at all and Mr seem to have recruited allthe top div 1 and the odd div 2 players :)

kinda hard to beat you yes but just put together a team of players from lots of different clans and might be possible to beat/give u a good game

only 1 sollution:
get the best instagib dm'ers into 1 clan and learn them how to play assault. :D