Donation drive

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
We're running low on donations (only a few in the past 6 months or so), so If you'd like to show your appreciation for supporting the running costs of the forums please click the Paid Subscriptions link in your user cp and select a donation tariff.

The latest forum hosting bill is in, and 4 annual subscriptions would cover the costs of 3 months of forums and utassault.net hosting, IRC server + pug reporters, TS and backup league servers.

In return for donating you get these wonderful prizes (ooooooo)
  • Unlimited attachment uploads
  • Spinning squares next to your name for geek appeal
  • Signature images
  • Delete/close own threads
  • Much more, I can't remember.
If you would like to send a direct donation via Paypal [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.

If you can't donate, don't want too, or don't understand the question.. it doesn't matter. Just reading this forum announcement is enough to melt our hearts and enable utassault.net to be powered by love, not money.

Many thanks,

Martin

£25 just been thrown ur way off me, i was gonna do £40 but my car insurance and phone bill cum out this week and i got a party this weekend so running low. More will cum soon tho :D

<< Dutch version below >>

For dutch ppl who hate paypal, I'm fine with ppl paying towards ut-assaults latest invoice directly by bank-transfer. Just transfer any desired amount (at least &euro;10,00) to Dutch bank account (Rabobank) 38.51.34.630 on behalf of Gothica, Groningen and please DO STATE utassault and your forum nickname in the transfer-description so you will actually become known as one of uta's benefactors.

<< The end of the world starts here >>

Voor iedereen zonder paypal, maar die wel graag een steentje bij wil dragen aan zijn/haar community (lees: UT-Assault), kunnen wij, Gothica.nl een oplossing bieden. Jullie kunnen ook rechtstreeks vanaf je nederlandse bankrekening geld overmaken. Als je geld overmaakt (minimaal &euro;10,00) naar Rabo rekening 38.51.34.630 tnv Gothica te Groningen brengen wij je betaling meteen in mindering op de eerstvolgende factuur voor UTA. Vermeld wel in de omschrijving utassault + je forum nickname, zodat Martz ook weet wie er allemaal doneren en je dus de eer krijgt die je verdient.

[edit]
See next page for info on paying directly from any EU country using EURO currency.

Last edited:
Voor iedereen zonder paypal, maar die wel graag een steentje bij wil dragen aan zijn/haar community (lees: UT-Assault), kunnen wij, Gothica.nl een oplossing bieden. Jullie kunnen ook rechtstreeks vanaf je nederlandse bankrekening geld overmaken. Als je geld overmaakt (minimaal &euro;10,00) naar Rabo rekening 38.51.34.630 tnv Gothica te Groningen brengen wij je betaling meteen in mindering op de eerstvolgende factuur voor UTA. Vermeld wel in de omschrijving utassault + je forum nickname, zodat Martz ook weet wie er allemaal doneren en je dus de eer krijgt die je verdient.

will do that end of the month, when i get my paycheck in :)

red = forum admin
blue = league admin
orange = iac admin
yellow = donator

if you go through user cp you can do direct transfer through paypal, no need for a paypal account.

Thrash has a point :) that an easyer way for me :P have to contact martz