=]DoG[= Servers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

'//3iRd(o)

Administrator
Sep 19, 2001
Dorset, UK
=]DoG[= Now run 2 UK-based Public Servers with fantastic uplinks to major EU ISPs - Check them out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=]DoG[= Pound- Standard Maps - unreal://213.230.216.2:7777
---
For those of you who crave the 1999 style gaming; a pure Standard Maps Only rotation, 24/7. - You know you can't get enough of Guardia! :drool:
---

=]DoG[= "Tired of Standard Maps?" - Custom Maps - unreal://213.230.216.2:8888
---
Find all your Custom League maps here + more! We will test all the latest maps on request; our server is linked to a very fast Redirect site, so say goodbye to lengthy slow downloads!
---

We also run a Private server, which will soon be available for clans to use upon request... Watch this space!

Last edited:
password

standed map server has a password on its been on all afternoon so what is the password

Prolly means that you've been naughty and have been banned...possibly temp..pm Deadboy or Wierdo for details

wtf? cshp kicked me always from your server. can some admin look at the logs and tell me why? i have only the demo manager on my ut and only the automatically things from the servers. and this for years
thx

edit:
after restarting UT, i got no problems.............

Last edited:
Orange Wednesdays innit :P

I'm guessing from the other thread he already got his answer; and the only way the XBrowser maker is going to get round it is to clean up the actors before the join is performed.

no xmas song

wth, no xmas song this year? :(

thx 4 the servers, Merry Christmas! :Xmassmile
:Xmastree:

dog std

Hello,

the std Server has has some problems. It s hard to say excactly whats wrong.
For example:
- Changing of the maps does not always work correctly, mostly i must reconnect and/or maps are in random order.
- The Server appears twice in the ut Server Browser (with diffrent maps).
- players are not shown in the UT-Server Browser. so you can t see that someone is playing on the Server.
- the server have some lags.

Have experienced the same issue on map-switch.

PS: Let me know if you need a hosting donation, Timo!

Yeah, spotted this over the weekend but couldn't resolve til I was back home.

Std's somehow got it's knickers in a twist and was suffering from a dual personality. Have sliced that mutha back down to size now, so all should be fine.

Thank you for checking the technical jargon at the door and putting this in terms understandable.

Hi,
Sadly, Std has a relapse, maybe he did not take his medicine?

Merry Christmas! :Xmassmile: