dog clan movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
hi mates!

what do u think about making a clan movie?? :D

that must be the best fuckin movie ever, with all ur funny shit =)

pllzzzzzzzz

I've been wanting to do one for years, but alas it's been years since I've been a student, so just don't have the free time :(

I loved the moep! movie though seas_, and would love to see more high quality stuff like that. (hint)

I've been wanting to do one for years, but alas it's been years since I've been a student, so just don't have the free time :(

I loved the moep! movie though seas_, and would love to see more high quality stuff like that. (hint)

thanks mate :)

hmm same goes for me, wud love to make another high quality one, but uni and gf...

would be really nice solar =) dogs the highest skilled clan, that is after fun, a nice movie with launches, tactics and frags would be awesome, make it high resolution and high details plz :D

send your demos to manu huey :)
I would send some, cept I have nothing cept iAS and iCTF matches with DoG...

Last edited:
I got loads off stuff put asside :P but i'll only make it if other DoG members send me demo's ::rolleyes:

i´ll take a look soon

a lil tip 4 u all..maybe some do it actually like this....

i always make a screenshot after something funny/cool happend
the date and time of the sshot shows me which demo i have to check :)

nice idea snuggy, will remember to do that in future.

I cant remember last time that I had something/did something movie worthy, but I have a couple of avi's that I can send to ya overnight one night manu if u wanna try and incorporate them :)