Do you think

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sims is worse fs... how many add-ons do they have now? bout 10?

it's like final fantasy, only the entire sims series was prolly ready a month after the first version was released :p: (oooh let's see... when shall we release the next add-on... hmmm maybe next week.)

It depends how original they can make the maps / new features of each year. I think it rocks tbh, but i think the bonus pack idea was better ... it was free too :)

Menace said:
Sims is worse fs... how many add-ons do they have now? bout 10?

it's like final fantasy, only the entire sims series was prolly ready a month after the first version was released :p: (oooh let's see... when shall we release the next add-on... hmmm maybe next week.)

final fantasy fook1ng own u gimp:D go fuck your sheep:D

It's good that gaming companies does this. I'd rather have that than a new title every 3-5 years.
And UT2004 looks very promising. Can't be worse than the previous.

Cyberslob said:
It's good that gaming companies does this. I'd rather have that than a new title every 3-5 years.
And UT2004 looks very promising. Can't be worse than the previous.

*cough* tomb raider *cough* :rolleyes:

Well I'd rather spend £30 on one good game every 3-5 years than £30 on a shit game every year

Skunk m8!

Im just playing Deathball m8 )

with the n1 clan in the NA league :) they have won the 1st season and they will win the 2nd too:)!

Some will say : who cares ! but i had to say it hehe:)

Im know as Larry_Bird m8! so if u see [RusH]Larry_Bird its me :) :D

Do u have deathball m8 ?

Last edited:
Humph said:
Well I'd rather spend £30 on one good game every 3-5 years than £30 on a shit game every year
m8, ut2k5 and 6 will be free for ppl who already have ut2004, only if there wil be big changes u will have to pay it..

HUm death ball NOt Boming run?
Oky Ill go find this MOD :)

Then I look for the Bird :)

Come on in everyone its beautifull!
And you can taunt "KIss my ass!" whenever you want!!!!

:crazy:
Ps LArry Bird :P look for =[HiT!]= ;)

btw if we can download thing of ut2k4 from ut2k3,

thats will be cool and ok for me :)

but I don't thing this will be like that!

well like i said if u have !UT2004! cause there are much things changing in ut2004.. so u have to pay for that game. but UT2005 will be free if u already have ut2004.. only if there are BIG things changing like in ut2004 u have to pay