Distributed Computing

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:( I only get problems with brining the program to the front of Windows, and sometimes it just hangs. Other than that, its ok.

Nice score Stiffer - you running it on a Cray II or something? :]

How the hell can they rate my NIC as 38/100?? :shout:

Clearly Intel has something to say here. Mein is running 100 Mbit just as the Intel NIC it's compared too:angry:

you can read why you "lose" some % when you shutdown the program in the F.A.Q. :rolleyes:
It's being worked on, as well as downloading multiple packets at once.

I'm now running the cancer proggy in normal thread priority instead of idle :cool:
For the time being any way

Well I downloaded the client at work aswell, and I'm sure you can all imagine how idle my comp's cpu at my work is.

If we all did it, we would prolly have a cure in a month :)

I did the same today Apoc, trying to double the units up. Not like its competitive or anything, lol. Gamers.

Go Dr Tim :D

Unfortunately the cure for cancer is still long off i believe, although u might be happy to know it does take a fair few mutations b4 it can arise and become bad ass malignent and invade stuff :D

maybe one day :)

:rofl:

Does anybody know how to get WinGate to disconnect the dialup connection by itself ? I set it to disconnect after 30 seconds idle time, but I doesn't work. :(

That way I could let the programm run overnight without having to leave the Internetconnection up the whole time. Which I don't atm, because I pay per second. :mad: