Display issues on sniper server.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kwag_myers

Dec 23, 2008
I don't get any cross hairs or hud display on server [FUN] Clan Camping Sniping Server *Custom Rifles***\66.128.51.235\7778\False.

Also, no response to F1. Any ideas, besides "Get a new machine"?

My machine (it's old - but so am I):

Pentium 3
Win XP Pro
320 MB RAM (I'm also unemployed)
Tyan S1854 mobo
NVidia GeForce2 Ti (I told you it was old...stop laughin')

Well .... i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask because we are assault community. We could help you with all the stuff related to Assault mod.

Those kind of servers usually are using a lot of different mods and add-ons so it's quite hard to diagnose where the problem is. Maybe you should try to ask in some sort of sniper only community or sniper clan forums?

All i can think of atm is to remove all mods required for this server and install them manually instead of auto download/install from their server.

you could give cache cleaner a go as well, that might move anything that has been downloaded into the relevent folders...