Direct input Windows 7 64 bit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
I have the feeling that for Windows 7 64 bit the direct input is not implemented like it was in previous Windows versions.

My problem is described in the way, that one for example 180° angle turn does not work all the time as it has been setup with the mouse sensitivity. I always end up in different visible onscreen torsion angles after I do the same mouse movement distance usage on the mousepad.

Mouse: ROCCAT™ KONE[+], drivers: ROCCAT_Kone[+]_DRV1.45_FW1.40.zip. A usage of either USB input 2.0 or 3.0 does not change the actual described mouse feeling. Neither does any dpi setting or polling rate change.

Is there a way to enable the feature direct input from the Unreal Tournament setup like it was working with Windows XP?

Last edited:
make sure you have installed latest DX

try stuff in zip it worked for me

instructions in mouse.mht

Attachments

• Mouse.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
Thank you. Gladly done it was not a driver problem. The somehow not full clean sensor was the real cause for all the problems.

Last edited: