dipstick......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

When will Happy grow up???

• Not for a looooong time!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • :soon:

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • :ban:

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Never

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
u guys are talking to me that i should do my homework, well i have a 7 average of all grades (schale 1-10, 10 best)

This guy here in his exam year has hmmm maybe a lousy 6, so dont get me started bout not doin ur homework bro!!!!!!!!! :shout:

i never said u said u were better than me (;) )

Wot i mean is u keep naggin them bout me not doin my homework (WHICH IS FOOKING NOT TRUE :shout: )
while u are in ur last year and dont do shit urself, i still got 2,5 years left fuckah! and u are in ur last year!

and i cant be arsed u didnt know we smoke crack :p:

Ur real fun bro...

But you can't read. Never said you didn't, just you do it at the wrong times. And another thing just quit naggin' eachother on this forum, coz it ain't fun. I'm dead serious...And don't say I started, coz u started callin' me names...

hmm does a post bout happy growing up, and starts having a childish argument with his bro.....how ironic

now i realise what a joy it is to have no brothers:D

looool you should take the hippy advice:

make love not war:D:D

bet he aint called shaft for nothing.....now that im on the subject ProjectX sounds like sum type of dodge sex film:mushroom: :wow: