Digifrag public iAS server settings and map list!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

for me like that too 170/230 ping but no loss/lag tho others report id slide very much :P

but i think spirit could set tickrate to 43254235 and still T-online would take us on a worldtrip with their routing :(

T-Online make me :rofl: That 3rd hop is a real killer isn't it? Almost as bad as NTL - my ping is usually ok but my packet loss is often higher than the ping.

Still, I sent a 2 A4 page letter to the managing director of my region today accusing them of fraud - that should get their attention ;)

ias is boring ?

played it twice second time was me vs the bot which i owned thought u had it on godlike ?! :P

tbh im waiting till dave if ever sorts the maplist out id like to see more extreme customs that aint even played in the league damit servers are more fun than jolt at moment for assualt..

The bot is on godlike, godlike bots suck at iAS :D Don't fret the customers will be there soon enough! Haven't been playing much meself due to lack of time and wank connection, however soon enough I'll be on there loads.

After receiving my letter NTL are grovelling at my feet - they are sending their top engineer out this evening to test the integrity of all relevant cable lines, and are upgrading my exchange on Monday to be able to cope with the extra customers.

I have been faithfully promised they will not rest till my connection is 100%, and we will be discussing compensation next week for my inconvenience will will be around £200 ;)

I do believe NTL have just been pwned :D