Digifrag iAS Map List Poll - Removals!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which maps, if any, should be removed from the server?

• Mazon

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Overlord

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bridge

• Desertstorm

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • GolgothaAL

• RiverbedAL

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Riverbed] | [AL

• Siege][

• Leave them all!

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Ok, these are the maps which are currently on the server, please vote if you think any of these should be taken off. Please only vote if you intend to play on the server on a regular basis - theoretical votes aint no use ;)

From the looks of it so far, Overlord is coming off and rest are staying, will leave poll for a few days though :D

Will try and do an additions thread shortly, couldn't post a 2nd poll last night, so maybe 2day I will be able to! :D

yea fs, just coz some people cant spam that good, doesnt mean u gotta get rid of it!

yes more ppl want to keep all maps then remove overlord so i guess overlord stays!;)

dunno why anyone like overlord or any other maps which are too much in the way of defence and spam

LAMERS

Ok in response to this poll I am going to remove Overlord from the map list. In light of the fact you could only vote once, I think 32% of voters saying yes is enough to justify taking it off.

It is a fun map to play but not when the defending team is good.

erm?????

??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????:(

Originally posted by X-Bomb
erm?????

?????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????:(

I presume you are asking y Overlord is taken off when leave them all got more votes?

If so, the goal of this vote was not just to hunt out one map to remove, it was to take of as many maps as people saw fit. Because you could only vote once, that meant the chances of one map on its own acheiving more than 50% of the vote were pretty much non-existant. 32% shows that overlord is far from a popular map, and it's only fair on the large number of ppl that don't like it to remove it.

This is an excerise to make everyone happy, and by having overlord in it would immediately make 32% unhappy because they will be forced to sit through it every cycle, where as by taking it out it's not really detracting from the fun of those who want all maps cos they have another 8 or 9 maps to keep them happy. This, imho, is the fairest way to end this vote :)