[DI] vs BiB

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
Veerrrrrryyy nice match BiB m8's

First two maps were owned by us, esspecialy Bridge :) I launched 20 Di-ers to the Bridge LoL :D

But then Asthenosphere and Desertstorm came, and those maps were theirs :) Pld on Desertstorm :D

Score: 2 - 2

After those two fucking maps (i only say that because we lose them :P) DI went on winning. Score: 6 - 3. BiB was fighting back (duh) and brought core back to 6 - 5.

Siege was definetely owned by us. We defended it whole time, and captured it in 1 minute :D. Pld DI on that one :)
After siege there were 2 minutes left in game. The server said we had to play Rook, the last map, and after that we had to stop match, so victory was already ours :D.

I don't know how Rook is played, but i know it was a very Nice Match BiB-bers :)

soz i only just see this thread :poke:

...thanks for the game :D

cya again soon prolly ;)

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee Roof lay off the LOL bind...u got it bound to the jump button or summink ?