[DI] search new members!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bad_boy

cheerleader of [ADC]
Jul 20, 2001
"old Europe"
yo m8,

if u want to join [DI] write an email to [email protected] or cantact me in icq: 113716939 ! then we will make a try-out to see how is ur skin and stuff like hammers, launches eg.

important: u must be older then 17 years !!!!!! :bounce:

hmmm wot has skin got to do with it?:rolleyes:
wot happends if there is a really good player under 17 years and u get a 17 year old on trial who isn't as good u would take the 17 year old d00d?:hm:

and i dont want to join btw and don't delete this post

coz we have always trouble with kids who must sleep very early, coz they have strikt parents! so we search older players!

u really wont join? :deal:

hahaha that isnt right. warrior, roof, mido and me have trouble with late times coz 22 gmt is for us 23 o'clock! u rnt allowed to play pc so late too. and i was always the last of us 4, who left in the matches!

y dont u recruit on time then in stead of age!

just say can you play after this and this hour, or recruit an usa player or a player from the uk

lol @ older than 17 !!

:deal: where in the contract does it say that m8 :hump:

i ant 17 mido ant 17 and god knows how many other people in DI are not 17:hm:

so lets just say this......

No age limit ok or .... We Would preffer some 1 over 17 but we will let people join uder that age :nod:

note: i dont think we need a age limit

Originally posted by bad_boy
i talk with gerry and leo and they both say that we need an older guy, coz we pupils must leave so early

y dont u just book matches at a different time, so all members can play