December Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

It's December again :Xmasgrin:. As always by that time of year only two games are required this month in every league.
StdAS schedule is locked until the playoff is played. All other leagues are open to add schedules.
One word to two-V-two League: The schedule in Division 1 last month was a catastrophe. As it was the first nonagon month we have decided not to punish the clans, although uP has to face a forced relegation to Division 2 for not playing a single game in November. Let me point out clearly here that we will no longer tolerate the massive inactivity of some two-V-two clans. This month we will go straight by rules and punish clans failing to meet the Red Deadline rule:
Red Deadlines: If the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) EaS, B) GaG, D) MoD, E) TNT, F) CoH, G) DoG, I) -8-
Playoff: 1H) DFP vs 2) iD - 3rd 20:00 GMT Match Server #2 - iD won 8-2
Promoted: C) FFS @ 325/273 pts

Division #2
Relegated: SveK @ 629/526 pts
Non-Movers: LaG, uP, ADC, NAC, dzz, sp
Leavers: bC (to HZ)

HZ Leavers: A

Pro Assault - Champs: -)EaS*
Division #1
Non-Movers: EaS, 23, 24, B!P, FFS, bC, Amp, NAC, iD

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: RoF, iD, DoG, NWA, nßk, wHw
Leavers: 666 (forced relegation to HZ)

two-V-two Assault - Champs: !pO!
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) tm, B) MY, C) bC, D) pO, E) bS, H) dKil, I) Amp
Promoted: F) Smith, G) A @ 916 pts

Division #2
Relegated: uP (forced relegation), mP @ 1170 pts
Non-Movers: ßRß, ppT, FP, CZ, TN, GaG, b33r, GG, NAC, OMC, P0L

Last edited:
yes well seems we dont like to be famous lololol ....

Na sorry for that m8, just few things happen ... making the all month in 2vs2 and even in STD become a mess

Oh fs. I said in another thread that A 2v2 doesn't wanna play in div1 :lol:

How about we accept uP's apology and keep them in div1? :P

*($)@!/\/']['*;1436409 said:
Or maybe let the 3rd clan in 2nd division go in 1st division ? :D

Whoops! Seems to be my clan :rolleyes:

Fine with us!

*($)@!/\/']['*;1436409 said:
Or maybe let the 3rd clan in 2nd division go in 1st division ? :D

Whoops! Seems to be my clan :rolleyes:

Idd... the points difference is very little.. so.. y not?! BrB + A in 1st div.. ahahha.. will be funny!!! ^^

life is not a bowl of cherries, particularly this league isn't. If you can't face a competition stop playing here (or lose enough games to avoid the challenge).

Last edited:
I enjoy cherries and I'm quite fond of them in bowls.:Xmastree::Xmassmile

life is not a bowl of cherries, particularly this league isn't. If you can't face a competition stop playing here (or lose enough games to avoid the challenge).

I think it was referred to Always Hardcore clan Chianti :D

Status
Not open for further replies.