Dear god

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hello hello old doggies and the rest

Still had my old login info! Making a new a/c on globalgamers.
Hey Quasi! :wave:
It's been a year since the DoG Lan, got some friends together couple of weeks ago to play some UT and AoE II.
Man, good times, Old times :P

I've a situation at the moment with a lack of somewhere to play. For a while I've been pretty much working mouseless, using console/terminal software and just a keyboard, so I can sit in a recliner with my leg up. (One leg decided to crap out on me a couple of years ago.)

I'll figure something out though.

About discord: how does that work out with the pug bot? I have a bitlbee plugin for discord so I can use it from IRC, because some of the people I know from Siege switched to it a while ago, but I'm not keen on it.

I've a situation at the moment with a lack of somewhere to play. For a while I've been pretty much working mouseless, using console/terminal software and just a keyboard, so I can sit in a recliner with my leg up. (One leg decided to crap out on me a couple of years ago.)

I'll figure something out though.

About discord: how does that work out with the pug bot? I have a bitlbee plugin for discord so I can use it from IRC, because some of the people I know from Siege switched to it a while ago, but I'm not keen on it.

pug is still controled from bugbot on #utapug

it´s just that everyone is on discord these days..