Dance music

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Give it a listen jackel, its a free d/l, so you've got nothing to lose upon it

i will but trance has taken a nosedive lately. everyone wants to imitate Tiesto. It's very much a like all the trance stuff. i love deadmau5's new sound.

The BT track is allright but i wouldnt even touch the rest of the cd. the rest sounds too cheap imo and needs a lot of tweaking before it is even useable for clubs and gigs. download some galen behr tunes and ull hear the difference.

Brings back alot of memories from summer, the track itself isnt that good could've choosen loads of other stuff but i guess its a bit personal :PPP

I think he means that the oliver smith remix is better than the original version ;)
it's more popular for sure!

a kick to keep this thread alive. I've gotten into house music lately and will give you some tips on that as well! some are probably old, but ah well :p

Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso - Together

Bellatrax ft. Sophie May - I Can't Help Myself (Laidback Luke Remix)

Laidback Luke - Break The House Down

Nicolette - No Government (Tocadisco Dub)

Pryda - Pjanoo

Georgia - Ode to '99

Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix)

Marcus Schossow ft. Brands - Horny

Mazzy Star - Into Dust (John O'Callaghan Remix)

Robert M - Muzak

Steve Angello & Laidback Luke vs Robin S - Be vs Show Me love (Hardwell's Bootleg Remix)

Paul Johnson - Get Down (Laidback Luke Remix)

lots of laidback luke :lol:

Shameboy - Heartcore

Boys Noize - & Down

Fragma - Tocas Miracle 2008

Every JUSTICE track :drool: and Soulwax Remixes by 2 many DJ's :)

Last edited:
best remix tiesto did in years:

Cary Brother - Ride (Tiesto Remix)

KLF - What Time Is Love (Original Mix)

Virtual Symmetry - "Discovered Theme"