DAMN :/

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

McNeillMI5

I Formated my computer about 1 hour ago, everything going fine.

Then once i want to install my ISDN card it wont detect it, says it should pick it up as windows starts, but it didnt, i tried placing the card in again and restarting windows still nothing :/ .
So i used the

:)

Hey, for some reason half my post has not come up :/ .
But i sorted my problem after 2 hours , of sh!t.
Bios didnt detect my damn pci slots for some reason.

Mc :)

Re: :)

Witch ISDN card do you have?

Some of them have the habit off "semi" install them self under win98 installation.

To solve this you would have to remove it. Use you device manager. Also use the uninstall (driver) prog that come with some off the cards. When you reboot, your PC should autodetect it.

yeah ISDN cards are a PIA to install. i have them since 1st of them came out. damn u even ahd to assign a ICQ for them those time b4 they would run and all that @#%$ with the Capi / NDIS WAN drivers :mad:

SeaBass

oh, one thing just came to my mind...

get drive image or soi McNeill and make a image of ur fresh install and burn it or put it on another partition. i get my complete windows reinstll done in 25 minutes that way ;)

Just buy a Mac mate ;)

moon
fragdifferent.gif