cz@rny17

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quasi^

Me.
Oct 26, 2002
Behind a crate
Can someone please ban this fuckwit from dog? He's found a way of bypassing kickidlers and for the past hour or so has been idling and messing up the teams...

Looks like he's been banned for other reasons, a few times before, but due to the nature of dynamic addressing, he's been coming back.

Might be time to ban poland tbh.

Looks like he's been banned for other reasons, a few times before, but due to the nature of dynamic addressing, he's been coming back.

Might be time to ban poland tbh.

U think that it will fix problem of lame behaviour on DoG servers? I bet it wont.

Can't help it, stupid kids that parents won't buy better games come to UT and as they are too crappy they seek to cheat.

I give you that most of immature kiddos that you ban are from poland but can't say the same about cheats, while on customs i saw 1 bot with polish flag, i also saw 2-3 with UK including 1 yesterday which got banned by Dave or Vitzy ;P