CV Tracking & Constant Suiciding

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ace

Jun 8, 2001
Home
I hit my centreview bind
(force respawn seems to be on)
and I kept suiciding over and over and over
but I only pressed it once, lol
couldn't stop suiciding at all, so had to reconnect.

/me shows Ace the new Thread Button :P

Just tried it myself on Server#3 (force respawn on) no problems - 1 suicide - 1 respawn....

Ahh well its continuous suicides because toggling it on means it is continuosly on until you toggle it off. If you had time to toggle it off before it suicided you the next time then that would be your alternative to reconnecting :P So LeagueAS should toggle it off as well as suiciding IF it can....
Otherwise u just found a way to do your atnos tactics Ace :D

No problems with:
Key bound to "CenterView"
Alias using "button bsnaplevel"

lol Ace I'd fix that one, but I like the idea of watching you suicide over and over :D

Well I don't think anyone will do that twice :)

Phear, i think you should just leave it as it is and not fix it. It would serve as a punishment to all the llamas that try to use CV.

oh I agree CV is lame, and should never have been in the game, I'm just saying why there is some opposition to disabling it, because a few out their like their launch binds.

aye, thanks for the understanding view on it :D also usefull for the luanchie on some rocket launchs but i wont say anymore on subject

I have just been playing agaist someone using CV. That shit needs to be banned, it is as good as half an aimbot. You don't need to aim up and down just left and right, and in my books that is cheating.

I am using my (limited) skill trying to beat themm and they are just getting cheap frags out of me. It needs to be stopped and the llamas that use it need to learn to aim like the rest of us.

Why should people be allowed to use 'cheats' to give them an advantage over everyone else. It does half the job of an aimbot and should be banned.

And cos it helps people launch is a bullshit excuse to keep it, they need to learn to lanuch without aids, just like the rest of us.

Fucking cheating llamas

It has been 'banned' on league servers with v130

Anyways how do u know this person was using CV exactly??? :rolleyes:

Becuase they hardley ever miss and only hit you if you are on level ground.

And they use the sniper rifle in places where you wouldn't normally use it unless you have somne kind of aim cheat.

No matter how much you jump and dodge at some point you have to land on the ground, then you get shot.

It is just lame, why do people have to do it.