CTF clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

after today's match i still vote for using teamsay, just to tell each other where the flag goes out or comes in... personally i often appreciate some help while i carry a flag or hunt some ppl with our flag. :cftchase:

Helen no ts = no game. remember last game we pld i was like the ONLY one talking on ts u mau of told me to shut up a few times too :\

Hmm ts2 lags alot and fucks my pc up alot so unless u wanna buy me a new pc ill carry on using ts1 which is just fine :P

:lol: weird people, I honestly cant tell the difference between TS1 and TS2 apart from TS2 having more options to setup that can result in you having better quality and TS1 likewise having less options meaning its easier/quicker to setup :D

Yeah but TS1 always been shit here, with my old and new soundcard! so it's shit! :P

LOL how bout this, we have ts2 as default, as I can hear people sligthly better on ts2 than ts1, but thats just my con LOL, but if most peeps have ts1 we use that, or we just use binds!
The clan as a team is pretty ok now, but we just loose track of the flag to often, and we dont tell each other were it is, or where the flag carryer is. But apart from that we should be fine. :D
Btw paa i didnt tell u to shut up about the match, i told u shut up, complainin bout the map :P
Btw we have a new member now, Blackninja from Mr.......lets show all ctf players, how to play ctf now!!!!

i agree, we should use ts2 :)
if u decide on using ts1 thats fine for me too, the important thing would be a voicecom :D

only 1 person has a problem with ts1 ( breen ) but alot of people have a problem with ts2

the map was shit btw :p dreary and coret or something bahhhhhhh

btw i cant use ts1, i cant hear anyone, an no one can hear me :( so if poss can we use ts2 were possible, we played 2 matches now with a ts of some kind an we've won both, so lets keep it up :D