CTF-BT-Pyramid_betaV1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

screeny

Here a few screeny's:
screenshot.jpg

Been a while since I last played BunnyTrack in UT anno 99.
Been playing more trial maps in UT2004 :)
As for the screenies, the map does look good, and I might try it in the next few days, just to get the ball rolling :)

I have uploaded that map to my server. I havent checked it out yet but nice job on making a map. If you make anymore please post here or pm me ill put on my server :).

CypresS said:
I allready made some assault maps, but why should i make them if there is 0% chance of getting it into the league.. All that work :shout:
i've only seen OilRig and it lacked some good textures/lighting and some creativity (special stuff like hjumps, tricks, shortcuts etc..)
oh... soz if i'm too harsh :(

oh, and the map looks great! :thumb:

Last edited:
-LilFvB- said:
i've only seen OilRig and it lacked some good textures/lighting and some creativity (special stuff like hjumps, tricks, shortcuts etc..)
oh... soz if i'm too harsh :(

he made AS-factory aswell if i am right....

and he was busy with a ballistic sequel but never heard of it anymore

Yeah.

Oilrig was maybe a little big ye :P. I'm working on the Factory map, but it needs some editing before i post a next version. It wasn't really refreshing and innovating ;) , so i am changing it and reading all the tips. Maybe if there is some sort of mapping competition i would put more time in making an assault map. Cause i don't want to work on a map for 100 hours when nobody is going to play it.

I'am changing that map radicly btw, made more eye-candy and deleted the whole skybox to make place for some kind of egypt like panorama view. Still PhotoShopping some nice pic's, but it's still not exactly how i want it. I'll post beta2 in a few day's.

Maybe a cool idea is to combine bunnytrack with assault. Attackers go a route, and defenders, then you have to finish a few rooms. It was just an idea. I was thinking about making overlord an BT map :P Jump the water, dodge the bunkers, avoid the grenades... If i do ill post it here.

Ill come to ya server to see if others can cap as fast i can :angel:

Greetz,
Cyp.

well i've played the map, and i have to say u did a good job m8 =). it's a really nice map, but maybe it's a lil bit too easy :p:, altho that's what i think about it :x

CypresS said:
I don't think it's too easy, but i can make it more hard if you like.

maybe some rooms need to b harder, not entire map :p:. altho i thought it was easy, dont know how other ppl think about it

beta 2 is much easier when u reach floor 2 or maybe its floor 3?
You can see through the floor and the invicible plattforms underneath metalbar.