Crosshairs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

but that takes time, thus anyone with these crosshairs has an advantage over someone without them.

Pretty big difference from having weird textures and stuff, as long as those crosses dont make u see more stuff, or changes color depending on background.

Humph smells like a boohooim10yearsoldandsomeonestolemycaaaandyyyyybuwaaaaaaaaa.

Reactions: subZ
Thats a good idea joko, someone must have done that a long time ago ? why not do it for launching aswell ?? :D maybe crosshairs that stay over the enemy people aswell or ones that change to a big X when friends are in line of fire and cannot shoot, well heck why not a macro that does the map in the fastest posserble time you can do ? That couln't be cheating could it ? since you did record it in the first place it wouldn't be much diffrent from say a crosshair that you could change to for better ripping the terminals or such.

1. dont use sarcasm, it doesnt suit it. and is the lowest form of wit.
2. have u even thought about what im saying? All you need to is zoom in with the sniper rifle, then switch to ripper and take a screenshot of where ur aiming. Then hit photoshop and make a crosshair that matches exactly the geometry of the map surrounding you to line it up perfectly. without disabling changing crosshairs you could have a different crosshair for every ripper shot ever invented, and if u spent long enough at it you would get it 100% of the time without using the sniper rifle ever, which saves u about 4 critical seconds or so.

Its well fucked that you can justify removing screenshake (without any apparent reason apart from "unfair advantage") but u fail to see how changing crosshair has been, and will continue to be abused. As for launching thats just silly because most launches dont require you to be that accurate so dont be daft.

:smoke2:

imo I don't give a shit on who's using a certain type of cross hair or what colour it is, least of my worries.

:yawn:

If we were not in the mood for coding all your stupid custom textures and integrate into menus etc, after reading all the BS in here and other threads it's all gone now. I think we will just block the lot as that was the result of the poll anyway.
Maybe it makes all the clowns around here happy or even better they take their jokes elsewhere.

Psychotic said:
:yawn:

If we were not in the mood for coding all your stupid custom textures and integrate into menus etc, after reading all the BS in here and other threads it's all gone now. I think we will just block the lot as that was the result of the poll anyway.
Maybe it makes all the clowns around here happy or even better they take their jokes elsewhere.

Yah :ban: Them I Say :D