Cross Hair Problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

make sure you changed the crosshaircount aswell, or the texture is really corrupt

I changed the CrossHair count, maybe the texture is fucked, maybe re-install UT will hlp..

If anyone has the unity pack plz could you send to me, [email protected], thx, weezy said there could be an error when transfering the file across from him =/

Ok, this thread can be closed, i found the solution, i had world detail texture on low and that affected the crosshair for some reason..

¤»*^®åï©Hü^*«¤ said:
Ok, this thread can be closed, i found the solution, i had world detail texture on low and that affected the crosshair for some reason..

That's because the crosshair textures are imported with mipmapping thus they have the resolution scaled down by UT when playing in medium or low details.

If you still want to use medium/low details with those crosshairs, try in UnrealED -> Texture manager -> open utx package -> right click on the crosshair texture > export to PCX -> then import again (select "Masked", unselect "Generate MipMaps" option) and save the package.

Psychotic said:
That's because the crosshair textures are imported with mipmapping thus they have the resolution scaled down by UT when playing in medium or low details.

If you still want to use medium/low details with those crosshairs, try in UnrealED -> Texture manager -> open utx package -> right click on the crosshair texture > export to PCX -> then import again (select "Masked", unselect "Generate MipMaps" option) and save the package.
Ok thx that worked:D :thumb: