Crazy Scientist(?)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lex_Mortis

Not here
Sep 2, 2002
The Netherlands
Summary: Use airborne ebola to kill 90% of the current population.

There, that should catch your attention.

I could simply point out terrorism stuff now, making him public enemy number 1... and thus should be locked away. Why isn't he?
I'm kinda worried by it.. not because I think this is a bad idea (which it isn't), but because I'm not executing it. Making me a target of that aswell.. Now I know everyone thinks I'm Evil(tm), but I know I am and I dont mind...

How real/serious do you think this guy and the threat is? Any other ideas?

wtf... what's up with the ovation? i mean.... 90% of your friends,family etc will be killed, they didn't think about that? they must be born in same state as Bush is :p:

Reading through it there is so much crap that I've decided not to even dignify it with a proper reply!

Lex_Mortis said:
Basically no replies when someone proposed to kill 90% of the population.
gg world?
I could propose that we should kill all people with an IQ <90 and make a Texan croud cheer for it, they'd have no idea.
This guy is an idiot and so is his 'solution' and the majority of his audience. EOD.

And looking at the fact that you just don't like it because you're not executing it, does that make you some sinister evil gothemodude? I'm sorry, it doesn't work for me. You're not evil; you wouldn't be able to snap a baby's neck and rape a tied down woman while her man is tied down and watching, would you?

As for the threat? laughable. The odds of this guy exectuting his plans are around the same as the birdflu killing more people than staircases every year.

BAH, I hate fear-inducing media shit and raging lunatics.
Time to get back to studying for this shitxam

Menace said:
I could propose that we should kill all people with an IQ <90 and make a Texan croud cheer for it, they'd have no idea.
This guy is an idiot and so is his 'solution' and the majority of his audience. EOD.
The result of his solution is inevitable. His solution is just one of the many ways.

Humans are always saving their own ass, quite often through destruction and/or control.
Tree-hugging hippies demonstrating against big companies because of global warming? Saving their own ass.
War-mongering presidents/leaders? Saving their and their countrymen asses (or atleast they think that way).
Africa/Middle-east is a bottomless moneypit where stability or peace is unknown. China is growing beyond massive, where they need a "1 baby a parent"-rule.. which I assume will be changed to "no babies" in the future since the massive growth is still going on. America is feeling the first effects of the rising temperature with bigger and badder tornado's (good thing imo). And they also like to wager war outside their own borders.

The earth has no trouble surviving. Humans on the other hand are struggling big time.

More and more people having less and less resources.
You know what happens then? People will fight for the scarce resources left. People will die.

Menace said:
And looking at the fact that you just don't like it because you're not executing it, does that make you some sinister evil gothemodude? I'm sorry, it doesn't work for me. You're not evil; you wouldn't be able to snap a baby's neck and rape a tied down woman while her man is tied down and watching, would you?

2 reasons for this:
First of all, if I would execute it I would be aware of everything and get myself to proper safety.
And secondly it's basically anonymous, thus easier.

Menace said:
As for the threat? laughable. The odds of this guy exectuting his plans are around the same as the birdflu killing more people than staircases every year.
He spoke to a scientific audience, I'm sure there are biologists/virologists in there aswell. He doesnt have to execute it.. anyone who agrees with him and access to Ebola strains can.

wahooo, 9 chances out of 10 the fucking stupid neighbours will die :jump:

OMG THE LEAGUE IS DYING. only 1/10 of the clans left :bawling:

Now rly, this is just another idiot wasting his time talking. Don't worry about earth, she'll save herself. And most probably humanity will fuck up badly, but who rly cares? Can we do anything about it? You'll all be dead when that happens. Not me, I'll live forever :P

Lex_Mortis said:
Humans are always saving their own ass, quite often through destruction and/or control.
Tree-hugging hippies demonstrating against big companies because of global warming? Saving their own ass.

i hate it when ppl who try to better environment are accused of being selfish...
what on earth would not be egoist then?!
they know that they themselves will not die because of global warming but they think maybe their kids will... is this really selfish?

Lex_Mortis said:
China is growing beyond massive, where they need a "1 baby a parent"-rule.. which I assume will be changed to "no babies" in the future since the massive growth is still going on.

i wouldnt worry too much about china
their 1-baby-rule will have a significant effect that will be seen in the near future
as you can see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:China_population_pyramid_2005.png
there is rapid betterment

to me countries like india are way more scary
india in on to overtake china populationwise within 20 years or so

Lex_Mortis said:
The earth has no trouble surviving. Humans on the other hand are struggling big time.

More and more people having less and less resources.
You know what happens then? People will fight for the scarce resources left. People will die.

yes ressources are scarce
and yes people will die for it
and of course its never been that way right? :rolleyes:

about what ressources are we talking about actually?
iron/copper - noone can say how long those last but they will last for a very long time
they only reason that iron/steel for example have largely increased in price is because china's demand is so huge and the 3 companies who control about 75% of the market didn't increase their output of iron ore
water - we even got too much of it right?
coal: we still got plenty of it
gas: running out
oil: running out
uranium: running out

lets just hope we get this cold fusion thingy to work soon :D

Lex_Mortis said:
China is growing beyond massive, where they need a "1 baby a parent"-rule.. which I assume will be changed to "no babies" in the future since the massive growth is still going on.
Population growth can't go on if there's only 1 baby per couple; it effectively causes the growth to be 50% negative if you assume that every person is coupled and has a child. If there's a "no baby" rule then the entire Chinese population would be extinct in around 45-50 years, after the current babies pass their fertility stage, no? Not really a solution worth considering imo ;D

«)Fîrë$±ørm(» said:
i hate it when ppl who try to better environment are accused of being selfish...
what on earth would not be egoist then?!
they know that they themselves will not die because of global warming but they think maybe their kids will... is this really selfish?
Look, let's say the worst-case scenario about Global Warming is true. In that case humans are proper fucked.
Tree-hugging hippies try to save the Earth by persuading companies to lower CO2 emissions etc etc.
Why? So the Earth stays habitablel for humans, including the hippies themselves.. not just their kids.

«)Fîrë$±ørm(» said:
yes ressources are scarce
and yes people will die for it
and of course its never been that way right? :rolleyes:
Not with these number of people, weapons and things at stake.

«)Fîrë$±ørm(» said:
about what ressources are we talking about actually?
iron/copper - noone can say how long those last but they will last for a very long time
they only reason that iron/steel for example have largely increased in price is because china's demand is so huge and the 3 companies who control about 75% of the market didn't increase their output of iron ore
water - we even got too much of it right?
coal: we still got plenty of it
gas: running out
oil: running out
uranium: running out

lets just hope we get this cold fusion thingy to work soon :D
Too much water? Salt yes... not drinking water.
Coal-gas-oil-uranium which really is the fuel of any modern and fast economy is running out yes.
Can you imagine the US without oil? I cant.
The middle-east has but one treasure and it's running out.. oil. I'm sure the money of oil is bringing some wealth to the people there (besides the oil barons). With that gone there is nothing left then..

Menace said:
Population growth can't go on if there's only 1 baby per couple; it effectively causes the growth to be 50% negative if you assume that every person is coupled and has a child. If there's a "no baby" rule then the entire Chinese population would be extinct in around 45-50 years, after the current babies pass their fertility stage, no? Not really a solution worth considering imo ;D
The "no baby" rule would be applied to people with low jobs and IQ.
Leaving the smarter/wealthier/higher ranked people to bring new life into China.

Lex_Mortis said:
Leaving the smarter/wealthier/higher ranked people to bring new life into China.

That won't work, because you still need people for these low jobs in the future.

I think one problem is the medical improvement. We got SO many old people that by the means of nature should be long dead, but instead they're kept "alive" which costs a fortune of both money and workers.
I hate paying stupid amounts of taxes for people that are half dead...

Lex_Mortis said:
bs , how can you enforce that?

Lex_Mortis said:
Look, let's say the worst-case scenario about Global Warming is true. In that case humans are proper fucked.
Tree-hugging hippies try to save the Earth by persuading companies to lower CO2 emissions etc etc.
Why? So the Earth stays habitablel for humans, including the hippies themselves.. not just their kids.
:lol:
cmon we all (including all protesters) know earth is not going to explode or whatsoever
and ppl are not just protesting against global warming...
they protest against anything what they believe to be morally wrong or irresponsible (animals, nature, human rights, etc.)

Lex_Mortis said:
Not with these number of people, weapons and things at stake.

Too much water? Salt yes... not drinking water.
Coal-gas-oil-uranium which really is the fuel of any modern and fast economy is running out yes.
Can you imagine the US without oil? I cant.
The middle-east has but one treasure and it's running out.. oil. I'm sure the money of oil is bringing some wealth to the people there (besides the oil barons). With that gone there is nothing left then..
i can assure you no one is going to use the nuke to save some ressources

desalting seawater?
besides that
atm we are wasting so much freshwater we have many ways to save some
we re just not in the need to cut back consumption

i ve seen figures that suggest that coal will last the next 300-400 years or so (long time ago so i might be wrong there)

by the other, scarce energy ressources
what actually do you suggest? no matter what we do they will dry out eventually...
thats why we need alternative energy (solar energy and cold fusion)
others have no future on the long term i believe exept maybe bio mass

wealth to the people of the middle-east? seriously? i dont see that
saudi arabia is really poor and the very few that are really rich buy western goods

Lex_Mortis said:

so ppl with low iq are lower ranked than smart ppl in your opinion?
dont know how you can justify this tbh

what about 1 smart woman having a child with an idiot?
if the sum divided by 2 is greater than 100 then yes? :rofl: