crash problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kelvin

Apr 11, 2002
Sweden
on dog customs i get redlite every 3maps and my UT crashes.
any suggestions?

Attachments

• UT_crash.JPG
    UT_crash.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 19
  • UnrealTournament.txt
    46.8 KB · Views: 35
i did some googling on C:UTDev\Engine\Src\UnLevTic.cpp and it seems to have something to do with the demorecorder?
wierd thing i tried to switch recording off but i crashed in middle of map anyway :(

Ill try reinstalling the demorecorder and see if it helps

Looked into this for someone in the past, all I could find was like you said it was something to do with demorecorder, usually crashing on multiplayer.

Id reinstall demomanager files if not using default demo recorder and if that fails a new UT.ini or reinstall of UT :(

I had a problem a while ago to do with demomanager, basically UT wouldnt start at all, fixed it by getting rid of my excess amount of Demo's like Solar suggests, might be worth a go...

The excess demor files usually gives an error with demomanager only that says something like udemo combo list 1000 , basically telling you that there is over 1000 demos in the default recording folder.
It wont be that :)

tnx for the help guys, i think a reinstall of the demorecorder will do the trick since i just copyed my UT folder from my old comp, lazy as i am :rofl:
funny thing atleast it worked a while :)