Could anyone tell me why?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ...

better find guy who made rook.. that one was intentional. I can easily believe that destruction box on overlord was made little bigger then it was necessary... But that hole in rook is just obvious, especially if to think about it and armour on defence area.

Yeah, blocking on rook sux,

But fortunately its not often used...

That hole should be removed along with the biorifle for the defenders

not often? hahahaha =) Lol. When some Nasty(Wanker, Yasser - whatever) plays - be sure, any pause in attack, and you surely will find them there. Regardless of their ping - they WILL get into the hole =)

And on GET2NET, where you have lower jumps lower speed and lower damage - they will be there 100% =) Seen this 10,000,000,000 times lol =)

you are lucky =) btw lame activity is low last month... Very good =)
Seen NAsty with some pathetic attempts to blabber something about Michelle, but he spams with SOOOOOOO big sentences - hard to understand anything.. Except that NAsty is upset/having fun.. Imho those states are absolutely equal about him =)

lmao...

yeah I could live with his tauntspamming but these big sentences are REALLY annoying...
Maybe he should talk TO michelle not about michelle...
Well, some people will never change, I guess.

Every player will follow some kind of rules laid down by themselves, some will spawncamp, shoot the flag,exploiting map bugs, taunt endlessly the same thing over and over, others will choose not to. I just wish everyone would follow my rules , at least I'd be happy then ;)

If I can shoot the flag, I do it.

Overlord places high on my hatemap list, so the earlier it's over, the better.

i think overlord's getting better (except the double hammer launch)
it used to be just like guardia until the launch was found

err Inferno how can u say the double hammer ruins the map if you have never played a match when some1 used it against u ?
Although i'm just guessing here.

And teh rook block also not intended was just sloppyness he didn't mean for that hole to be there and he never even dreamed the trigger would come out so far and make a block possible

nah =) VERY strange coincindence, don't you find? Trigger (mover) goes out, shield placed in defence zone JUST to make two hammerjumps.. Oh I don't believe it =) Of course my opinion =)

And it does exactly opposite of what Fin said.. if flag fasten map... Rook block does exactly opposite thing... And rook is my number 1 hate map =)

ask the map maker, I remember his reply was something like that, it's total coincidence

Lol :)

R u guys lonely, or do u love discussions? hehe

Crusader

=) hehe.. actually I have some problem with cache.. when I press back button - it shows me some crappy old page =) hehehe, so I just reply to every thread I look =) Too lazy to go back and reload =)

Re: Could anyone tell me why?

Perhaps u should ammend ur emoticon then, cos its wrong :lol:

Crusader

hehehehe =) and also I am lazy to go and clear cache =)

if using ie : Tools options and under temp Inet files : settings

I know perfectly well how to clean it =) Just lazy to do it =) hehehehe =) Lol I am weird. d'oh =)