Correct me if i am wrong

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wan

Jun 11, 2001
Scotland
but since when and how can using a minigun to kill someone be moaned/commmented/or be considered lame (as the comment might suggest) in any shape or form?

Comment was something in the order of "LOL W do you just hold down the fire button on ur minigun"

Someone named "roe" had a go at me on the pubs for holding my finger down to use the minigun. What else am i supposed to do? Not press my mouse button when i see the enemy and "continue" to use it so that i KILL him/her? Bind primary fire to my arse and squeeze one off when i want to shoot? and wait for the next one to brew up b4 i shoot some1 else even though the opposite team is in my sights.

just says it all when this simpleton has nothing to moan about after bots, flak spam, rox spam (the latter two of which i am guilty on occasions) etc etc he /she moves on to minguns.

Whats ur opinion on this? After all you cant spam with it or cheat with it.

I am overacting and being touchy? Probably.

Last edited:
Shooting anyone with any weapon at any time is lame. Just let them run to the end and moan at you for waving at them on the way past.

of course you are right wan.
also flak ain't a "lame" weapon.

i mean.... it is in the game. period.
every weapon in a certain map is there to be used.
and minigun is lame... oh well. there will be a day when a good sniper will be called lame for hitting his targets.... (altho i don't like miniwhores either :D - but if they beat me with that strategy... they were just better - i can't do shit about that then. i just gotta admit that i wasn't good enuf to beat the other player. no matter what weapon he used... omg.)

the main reason i am posting btw is another 1.
just wanted to say :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this:

"What am i supposed to do? (...) Bind primary fire to my arse and squeeze one off when i want to shoot? and wait for the next one to brew up b4 i shoot some1 else (...)"

FC ! haha :rofl:

I agree with taki..
All of the weapons are OK.

Too bad that people will never get over that childish crap...

But I'm still wondering why u made this post.
Just ignore those few idiots.
They must have discouraged you quite a bit for you to come here asking this question, needing people to tell you that you did nothing wrong.

Just shoot em with minigun some more and enjoy their bitching cos they are pricks ^^

Last edited:
I think imo all weapons are fine yeh but some people do abuse them and that pisses me off for instance flak can be a good skilled weapon but then u get someone standing behind a corner holding primary fire which is annoying no matter what u think

all weapons are lame even the impact hammer (after all you only hold and press fire down on this as well)

we should run round the map huggin each other intstead, or in stompa`s case humpin each other

Havent you heard??..Assault isnt Assault anymore its DEATHMATCH, its sooooo lame to spam more than 2 primary flak shots in a row, to exessivley use the minigun, to stand still whilst performing a shock combo and to load up 6 rockets in the hope to hit an unsuspecting opponent is right out :nono:

I vote we scrap all the current AS maps and replace them with modifed DM maps, such as AS-Liandri for example where the team to score most kills (and remember, thats what is most importaint in assault!!. Stylish kills so you can boast at the end of the map how many kills you got on attack despite your team getting reamed) wins a key to a magic treasure chest at the top of the map or some shit like that not that its importaint.

To maintain the l33tness of this new and improved league however admins will have to constantly monitor players gameplay, any n00bs that do not score at least 10 180 degree instant turning reaction headshots in a match will be banned. Also players must be required to use the following words in forum posts and in the matches themselves.."pwned" "pwn" "n00b" "n00bz0r" "teh" "lolz" and lastly "lul"

Last edited:
On 56k I would call mini lame (example overlord) as the shitest players could own me :( . On adsl however mini rocks :D

Bottom line is, if you think your too leet for the server then fk off and find a better one. leave us spamming lowlifes in peace.

Originally posted by Saytan
Havent you heard??..Assault isnt Assault anymore its DEATHMATCH, its sooooo lame to spam more than 2 primary flak shots in a row, to exessivley use the minigun, to stand still whilst performing a shock combo and to load up 6 rockets in the hope to hit an unsuspecting opponent is right out :nono:

I vote we scrap all the current AS maps and replace them with modifed DM maps, such as AS-Liandri for example where the team to score most kills (and remember, thats what is most importaint in assault!!. Stylish kills so you can boast at the end of the map how many kills you got on attack despite your team getting reamed) wins a key to a magic treasure chest at the top of the map or some shit like that not that its importaint.

To maintain the l33tness of this new and improved league however admins will have to constantly monitor players gameplay, any n00bs that do not score at least 10 180 degree instant turning reaction headshots in a match will be banned. Also players must be required to use the following words in forum posts and in the matches themselves.."pwned" "pwn" "n00b" "n00bz0r" "teh" "lolz" and lastly "lul"

:rofl:

@wan: it was prolly sum lad who has been playing too much CS :rolleyes:
@taki: isn't it quite common that a good sniper gets whined at coz his so 'lame'
@saytan: :rofl: