continuing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

many ppl seem to have a serious problem with spelling "gazzy"....
i don't :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, u fucking morons, are u hiding now?

Oh, btw, Gazzy is still a Wanker

Ohh yeah we don't need to hide. your so blind you can't even tie your own tape shoes. :P

And Gazzy isn't a wanker anymore... at least not the last few games I played with him on puplics :rolleyes:

btw what kind of name is "thePROPHET!" it sounds like newbiFLAMER!.. go home to your mom and practice some till your old enough to flame with the :cool: dudes.

:cow:

How dare you chalange my first class flameing you :cow: newbii. I OWN your flameing so hard you'll explode just by the passby heat :)

@ -BoD-Apoc, eat that:

One with the fucking name apocalypse should not talk about lame names, that shit must be one of the fucking names who takes least imagination to come up with, and as for hiding you are about as visible as the fucking apocalypse. I should fuck your anus. ;) The only fucking reason for choosing a goddamn nick like that must be that
every molested thing you try to fuckin' do is turning out as a minor apocalypse for you. :cool:

As for saying Gazzy isn't a wanker anymore that bastard just show fuckin' what a motherfucking penisless wanker you and your monkey have turned into yourself. :D I really wonder if you have been played with Gazzy on public or if that is another way of saying you have been playing with eachothers scrotums.

:P :P :P

Last edited:
where did u get that one :confused:
gimme url plz! :D
and don't tell me u made that on your own, your way tooooooo dumb :P

anyway it's impossible :P

@ -BoD-Apoc, eat that:

apoc can't eat posts ;)

edit: i'll write another post l8r when i got somethng better to write....
lookin forward to that moment, start running ppl!

:mushroom::tank:

nope, wrong direction d00ds

Last edited by a moderator: