continuing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mi5 vs ion

in regard to the mi5-ion rivalry, i would like to point this out: before 2 mi5s played in a match for dv, dv was on a 40 map winning streak. the mi5s played for dv in 2 maps in that match, and lost both. then they left, and dv won every other map.

hmm so your either impliying,

a) Mi5 members are not good

or

b) dv? are better than Mi5

sounds like quite a statement either way, why don't u go challenge Mi5 to a game and find out, then come back here if you've got something to be proud of.

hi all!

@GRZ: don't stop annoying gazzy, coz if u do, he ain't flame you. and that'd be sad, coz his flaming is the best, funniest, i've ever seen, keep on flaming gazzy, your my hero!:D

im on my way to be like you! ;)

hehe funny thread though, keep on....doing what u do!:D

@ataraxia:

why don't u go challenge Mi5 to a game and find out, then come back here if you've got something to be proud of.

you can be proud if they agree to challenge you, they would own your azz big time, even if they're challenging you and replying your lame newbie posts at once...

was that good flaming gazzy?

what would it be on a list from 1-10?:confused:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
u spell his name wrong!

it's gazzy!

maybe you didn't notice ....... but u lucky i do!

;)

hehe i got an idea how to reply ur mean post grz:

I'm neither stupid nor one he knows, you missed and got pissed :P
I just like his damn funny flamings :D

what does bum mean? is it like ]>BO<[ ?

actually :cow: shit is smarter than u ;)

thePROPHET!
Interests: Talking Shit, :cow: shit

:rofl: