continuing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Took the opportunity when Mezziah asked for it :D

I asked a few questions but got no replies. To be slagged of in return, because that's what was happened, is ofcourse expected - as I stated before there are those who needs to do such to (believe themself to) look good (don't proove your stupid ignorance by calling me the initiator of this). At start I thought I was challenged, and accepted it, but it was obviously just talk yet again :D

I asked a few questions but got no replies. To be slagged of in return, because that's what was happened, is ofcourse expected

Eh? You came in here having a go at Ace for cheating? You then slagged him a little more. What question`s did you ask? As I see it you got what you deserved.

uh.. i think its quite safe to say that hes just toying with your reactions, Like.. continuing the flame for the fun of it, sort of... but what do i know.

:) its a funny thread to read tho.

oo flame..... OK:

Im the best UT player in Assault, no chance of anyone being better than me, im mmmm *thinks of a number* 6x the player Gazzy is and i obviously own you all... thank you, im here all week!

cepecepe

Bah...

Get a grip. I just read this topic since it was posted in the topic of our IRC-channel. I left the UT:AS-commmunity over a years ago due to the reason that there was so much bullshit going around. I find this discussion fairly stupid since nothing good can come out of this. Have we learned *anything* new the last 8 pages? I know I haven't.

Most posts from the ION-guys concerns jealousy in some way. Please... do you *really* believe that is the case? That people are jealous of your l33t azzault-sk1llz? I mean, Assault is(or at least was) alot of fun but you have to realize the fact that Assault isn't exactly a community wich offers alot of competition. I mean, there are more clans and more activity in the Estonian CS-ladder. For real.

I respect the fact that some of you are putting in a huge effort to stay at the top. But still... if you guys are that fed up with people being jealous of you, try Q3 4on4 or CS that actually offers some *real* competition. When you guys are number one in either of those, let me know and I'll consider being jealous for a minute or two.

Why can't we all just get along?
/gma

PS. Please stop declaring "I have a life if you didn't know". I'm sure that's the case for most people around here so why dont't we just drop that subject once and for all.

Last edited: