continuing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm mentioned, so here goes...

I care nothing for ION because that's just a name. I like most of the members of ION, and some I can't be bothered with. Ace and Gazzy play and act as the newbies they are, still trying to gain respect by making others look bad - constantly failing and constantly making themselfs look even worse. I'm curious about how far they will go. I have no proof of you being a constant cheater Ace, but most understand that you are, what other reason would you have to develop the tools to cheat? The reason we don't have proof is because you - personally - might not use them as your gameplay ain't impressive. To accuse me of cheating is a pretty weird move since that must mean that most of you have become better at cheating than me. When I had the opportunity to play mr Bon Jovi-lover in public more, perhaps a year ago, I never understood how such a newbie could begin engaging in accusations against players and teams he knew nothing about, perhaps I should send him some Star Trek toys? Another interesting thing is that you keep accusing whole clans of cheating - while at the same time you try to recruit their individual members? Unique, Hogo, Obrero, Pulse etc. A last thing to Ace, stop asking me about things that you pretend to know so much about - you started out all too late for that. Did you for example manage to forget that I and BeetleJuice could hammer-launch while you still learned to hammer-jump in -={Mi6}=-, and we managed to do it without your need to recode a game which you can't play as it's made? Now let's fall some more shall we...

Wow, thanks for your words of wisdom Timo, we will endeavour to take your sage words and totally ignore them :P
It`s quite a sweeping statement to come in here and accuse Ace of cheating, totally unfounded remark if you ask me.
You always refer back to when you were "THE" man and we were all wet behind the ear newbies, well guess wot dude while you stayed a mediocre player we improved and became better and stayed that way, you talk the talk dude but you sure as hell don`t walk the walk, well not anymore.
Anyway have fun kids and remember fire is dangerous!

Last edited:
Never thought of you Frost, I wonder why :D We can take a walk if you like :D I didn't expect ignorance - which I probably should have done since it's the easiest route for you to take :D I'd say you talk the talk, and that you never walked the walked. Look at the first page of this topic and take note of someone mentioning some others doing things... still another that never walked - from your clan :D

I`ve never walked the walk? ROFL Sure I`m not the best player in ION probably one of the most under estimated players in the clan but I do seem to be able to hold down my top team place. I remember playing in the team that whupped you guys 8-0 :P
That was nearly a year ago and I`m still in the team doing the business can the same be said for yourself? I`ve never said I`m the best ,I don`t have such towering arrogance, but I do know I`m an integral part of one of the top assault teams in Europe can you say that yourself? Anyway nice try at a knockdown please don`t hit your ass on the door on the way out.;)

I didn't play in that match :D

I can understand that Frost get something out of life by being a poor member of an UT clan :D

If you Frost read my first reply in this topic I started by saying that I liked most of ION's members, thereby stating that this hasn't got anything to do with ION as a clan - least of all you actually :D Read it again and try to understand the rest yourself.

I did read your 1st message, my reply was directed towards your arrogant tone towards a member of this clan. I couldn`t care if you didn`t like anyone in this clan tbh. But claiming Ace cheat`s without even a shred of evidence is low.

I like playing in ION but >>>>>>>NEWSFLASH<<<<<<<<<< Playing UT ain`t the be all and end all of my life. UT is a game dude, it has no bearing on the real world. Sure I get happy when we win all the time but if we lost I wouldn`t go out and slit my wrist`s lol.

Dont know anyone in ION, the ones I have met have been fair (well with one exception).

How come Gazzy always starts badmouthing people? I wouldnt be surprised if he started more than 50% of all flamthreads around.

I remember an Overlord game (public) where he couldnt get off the beach and lo and behold ffs he starts talking about aimbotters and all the fuck rest he can think off.

Is he that good that whenever he fails it must be someone elses fault?

Sigh, this is my first and only reply on this thread and I have no doubt someone will throw trash and I dont care.

Btw: I can think of several reasons to play multiple clans. Heck if one starts a new clan it takes ffs 4 months to get into div 1 and although its fun to win 15 mathces in a row its fucking boring.

Shite now I started swearing shite shite shite I suck I know, have fun, be fun, be nice.