continuing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the good fellas in ion r gone and what remain is pathetic members that still play good..

Erm? These are the same guys that have played together for over the last year? You still taking the medication dude?

Give it a rest LOL, the good fellas in ion r gone and what remain is pathetic members that still play good..

Wtf did I ever do to you? :mad: Can;t even stay neutral these days. Go read some UnrealEd tutorials ffs :( Although I suppose you have said one decent thing lately.

members that still play good
:P

Originally posted by GRZ
Erm the guys the put gayzzy boy out of forum admin rights lol

That was me, lol

And as far as I can remember no1 who was in ion when u first came to the scene isn't in ion now.

Fire
Gazzy
Ace
Neo
Ninja
Frost
Mael
Hogo

Probably the only guy who has left since u joined the scene is Unique.

Frost you dont know what your talking about.

ROFL If that`s the case plz enlighten me O great one LOL

If your talking about when Gaz lost his admin rights coz he locked a thread, then I do know what I`m talking about, I was Captain at the time and Ace banned Gaz for not discussing with the team before he locked a thread, I then banned Ace for doing that without discussing it with anyone. So what is it that I don`t know what I`m talking about then?

And Frost I wont go into details about gayzzy for a number of reasons

Coz you don`t know what your talking about?
You`ve realised your talking pish?
There`s no point to your rambles in this thread?

There`s a few reason`s for ya.
:fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

LOL

Oh such a witty, cutting retort all bow to the genius of GRZ.
Maker of pants maps, despoiler of levels, killer of UT assault fun.

"the good fellas in ion r gone and what remain is pathetic members that still play good.. "

You embarress yourself and the name of your clan by coming here just to mouth off , the above statement by yourself shows your distinct lack of knowledge on the history of this clan and if you had done any background research you would have found out that this clan has probably 1 of the most stable line up's in the utassualt.net, as i'm sure any of the members of NRG that are truly framiliar with us would have been able to tell you.

The 'pathetic members' you refer to are guys that have been playing in this team and this league for probably more than yourself, and even though i don't like having to state facts that some people may misconstrue as 'ego' it has to be said that 'THIS' team is the greatest in utassualt.net history there is noone else that comes near our league record or our performance during games. We have even managed to well pass the fantastic accomplishments set by Mi5 in the past which is no mean feat as they set a fantastic record.

So before going and insulting an entire team because you have issues with some members please try to think about your comments and not seem like a very misinformed boy that is just here to create animosity.

Unique was found using an aimbot in a public server it`s unknown if he used an aimbot in the small amount of clan matches he played in. Tbh I don`t think he used it in clan matches but you can never be sure. If we had suspected Unique of using earlier he wouldn`t have been in the clan we don`t condone cheating in clan matches if you can`t win a match playing yourself what`s the point?

I honestly think you enjoy this 'little storm in a tea cup ' that you keep at, i have noticed that you are following gazzy around the forums blatantly starting arguements WHY??

What are u gaining from appearing as everyone can see now , by acting as a complete jerk? several times now people have said to you to just drop the big chip u got on your shoulder, why are you continuing to act like a little child??

"Just put gayzzy on a leash, and I think we can "somewhat" get along."

Do you really think we care if you like us or not? do you really think your opinion of us means anything more to us than the passing of a buzzing fly?

There is no need for us to 'get along' just don't come slinging useless inflamatory comments at us you don't see our members going over to the NRG forums and starting a lot of crap now do you?

Ok well if u look at my posts Grz u will see not once did i resort to using profane language because i don't really see the point but well done you've just made me realise their realy is ridiculous little boys that play in this league that cannot structure an arguement and have to resort to insults only,

Oh and whats all the peanuts stuff all about i mean can u hear yourself?? could u possibly sound more anal?? i mean you've already had the piss took out u for hounding after gaz like a little lost homo but now your asking me to examine your arse???

Er i know they say the young are inexperienced , inpresionale and curious but with all your talk i honestly think u just better go sign up for the latest edition of 'Up the Arse Weekly' or whatever a gay mag is around the place, i'm sure you'll know the answer to that and go 'experiment' in a corner somewhere, and try not to rupture your arse sticking your mom's dildo up yourself.

LOL only Ace was smart enough not to get involved, lamas.

Eh I believe you'll find I only started on you after you started on our whole clan, as did Mael.

Q? Anybody know how to ban this fuck wit from our forums? Maybe this way he will actually get away from his PC, stop wanking over Gaz *shudder* and actually do something with his life...like.. end it?

Too right Caz...im LMFAO

i cant say anything to make GRZ look a twat..he does an excellent solo job with no assistance