continuing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

MrMerc

Sep 6, 2001
England
Speaking as someone who has sat and watched monkey play, i can tell you know, he doesnt cheat at all.

The fact that you locked the thread and deleted everyones posts in reply to your hate campaign against him and the rest of Mi5, shows how jealous and bitter you are against him. Did the whoopings he gave you on his 56k modem bother you that much m8?

interesting, where does Moneky live again? somewhere like that i thought.

could explain your need to bang his arse all of a sudden

or i could be talkin total shit, :D

First and only reply in this matter,..

Let's see

Latino : Proved aimbotter and doesn't deny it anymore, doesn't claim I made a fake demo or anything anymore, even though it wasn't even me who made the demo.

Unique : mc 'kick that aimbotting lamer out the clan' , so I specced him and made demos and it turned out he was aimbotting, so we wanted to quietly make him leave. After we found out that mc now asked him to join mi5, we felt there was something seriously fucked up. I even heard mc claiming to the rest of mi5, that he had talked to uni and asked him if he had used aimbot, and he said no and mc believed it, quiet a u-turn, huh ? Although not surpriing since utas seems to be the only league that has no sanctions for aimbot usage.

Michelle : Well was acused of lagsliding often, but something like this is very hard to prove and I can't say I'm sure she does lag slide, but so I hear she was having fun sliding all around a ra server, making a joke out of it.

Fluid : Was in bot and mi5 at the same time quiet often, so was some1 else, I think it was Obrero, prolly more as well. Of course we were all called paranoid sado's for even suggesting certain mi5 players were in bot.

.mc : Every1 seems to have forgetten mi5's other clan started up by Latino.

ICP : Usa clan with at least 3 mi5 in
Dv : usa clan with at least 2 mi5 in

Kni: stole tactics, etc
But no1 had any problem asking for them or using them.

Also countless times ppl in mi5 played as eachothers nicks or got some1 from outside to play as their nicks.

Now ppl are going to reply with but I know mc don't cheat and I know Monkey don't cheat and I know xx from mi5 and he is really nice and don't cheat, etc etc.

But they have all let others cheat, play as other nicks etc etc
Are they completely innocent if they just let others in the clan cheat because they don't cheat themselfs ?
Why is Latino still in the clan, why was Unique still in the clan, etc etc ?

Ive said it once ill say it again, if u think i cheat coz i used a wallhack in CS on the day id installed the crappy game (the same one that Ninja and Mc uses), then bring urself and 3 friends to a server and let them spec me smear u raround any map u like :D

As for Mercenary, yeah he's a RL friend, amazing how "friends" stick together innit Gazzy (good one from ai).

As for ICP Ace, It's now called CoD, and none of ur fooking business where I play UT outside UTAS.

monk

PS

Im currently on trial with Ptron (www.ptron.net), so if u suspect im sad enough to be a dasterdly cheat depriving u of your true glory, better run down there and tell them too, after all they've only been speccing me take ppl's heads off for the last 3 weeks. Damn I'm good at cheating! Even ppl standing beside me looking at my screen can't tell, it's really amazin!!! :rolleyes:

I can still remember a screenshot posted by a ksl member of Neo getting final objective on overlord in 11 seconds. Public game btw.:P