concerts/gig's/shows

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

he was great! all the classics he made with some new ones and even a johnny cash cover and some rave music, haha!

Coldplay at "Where the Action is" in Gothenburg, Sweden this week. One world. Unreal. Ok not just one word. It was amazing, mindblowing, out of this world, unreal, fantastic, exctatic, sensational. I can go on and on but wow can they put on a show.

Can't wait to see them again whenever they return. Immense!

French Virtuoso Yann Tiersen (known for the soundtrack of Amelie and much more) in exactly three weeks :D

608.jpg

Saw Headhunterz, Noisecontrollers, Zatox and Gunz 4 Hire yesterday at Qlimax, fucking epic!

Yann Tiersen! What a magician.. on one evening he plays, piano, accoustic and electric guitar, banjo, violin, melodica and sings as well.. He left out his harmonica and accordeon this evening, but really best performance ever!

Just got back from Coldplay in Rotterdam. So good! They are just amazingly well playing live! Such good crisp sound, great lighting and what a performance. Glad that they played tons of the pre-Viva la Vida songs, still find that earlier style a lot nicer. Great evening anyway! :D

I have been at the Coldplay concert 2 years ago when they played in Dusseldorf..wow I was amazed as well. Both, the ability to sing well live and the great show were worth the 80Euro for one card.

:D