Collect stupid comments

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Omega

Sep 26, 2001
Finland
i collect here some stupid comments from AS 2vs2 or 1vs1 or 6vs6 comments from match.
here is one:
That match just sucked badly, i shoot one guy to head and he fell like WTC. We was losing badly and i tried to find aimbot from internet and i find one, it wasnt so good, but i getted better with it and shotted about 19 guys to head before i died. But we losed still 0-4.
by Bter_Zacorachi and $autoaim

On an AS public recently

n00by "How do you play this game?"

D-I "Press the F3 for guidance"

n00by "When I press F I fall down and 3 just changes my weapon!"

D-I "FFS"

I'm gonna give up helping newbies:(

Last twat I launched in Mazon, turned on me and flamed:-

"With your experience you should know it's bad manners to fire on your team mates!"

Is it me or am I just having a bad dream:confused:

wow! at last i got a new comment:
This was when i was playing in a newbie server

Frankkü*s: Omega
Omega>]SaW[<:What?
Frankkü*s:dont use aimbot with your rifle
Omega>]SaW[<:errr....Im not using aimbot
Frankkü*s:HAH! why there where read those kills, reads always Omega>]SaW[< put a bullet trought someones head!
Omega>]SaW[<:Dumb Ass!

I've noticed the masturbatory practice of exclaiming 'Monster- hehe' or 'Godlike! LOL!!' in text, as if people can't read the messages in front of them plastered across the middle of the screen.

But I had to laugh today- somone getting very excited at getting a 'Multi' before dying.

Not only that but he was camping.

In defence.

On Guardia.

:flack: :crap:

and what is also very funny when u do a couple off headshot with reaper. You alway have some n00b telling that you are using a aimbot :D :lol: its so funny
And today on some un protected server there was on witha aimbot we did even left the pod on overlord or you got a headshot it was so funny. because he sad he could shut it of and do with out it so he did and he could hit shit with a40 ping :spit:
Man with in no time he had his aimbot back on was LMAO