C'mon ppl play more public

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: C'mon ppl play more public

It would be good if a small UT mod was made to show on the UTA site which public servers people were playing on. If you didn't want people to know, it could be disabled. Soo many people play under different names, and it can be hard to find people especially on different game types. I don't even think this would need to be server side??

Just a thought :)

Like...uhm...IRC? :)

It's a great idea, too bad ppl (including myself) doesn't use it :/

Shaitan

I'm currently helping with the newest !wut script
when in a ut server and in an irc channel and some1 types !wut u will tell them what server u are playing in, ur nick and the map.

Yeah, not everyone uses IRC though :( I like the way its incorported into Ace's script - I was just thinking a website version :)

I'm an IRC nut, and I have been for years - do you think the !wut would be available as a seperate mIRC script? I don't want to lose my existing client.

BO is an active IRC Chatter clan :p

the !wut is already available for MiRC :)

dunno the link now.. something with phalanxcrew or whatever..

:)

I know that Lenny wrote a little proggie which searched the servers for UT_Lord-tag so that we could find us easier:)
I guess u could make the proggie so that it searches 4 all clan tags.

Doesnt work of course if u use a fake nick.

yeah of course the !wut thing will be available seperatly and I'm w8ing to announce my script untill TLL has finished the !wut update so I can ship it together, i'll also say some links of other good irc scripts link peace & protection, zirc, airc and basic.

I personally think more friendly's should be played. I'd love to play friendlys every fraggin'day. I love it!!!!! all organized...no lamers......no team switchers.....no spawnkillers.........no spammers(erm....well maybe spammers). That's how you get most out of unreal.

Cu guys :)

welll !!

i coudlnt really care i play more lan more than public so y the hell would i want to know whaere peeps are when i could be fraggin my good friends !!

and its not a lamers lan game our whole clan is local so we all get together and have our praccys that way heehhe praise be no lag praccys !!

Status
Not open for further replies.