ClouD's Defence

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClouD

May 10, 2002
UK
Rules state you could join if you let admin know?
Poll: Done?
England private forums: Done?
Posted on forums: Done?
List of players for england team submitted by Eng1 captain: My name was also in this list!

Players could join as long as a admin did it:
Also there was no limit of nubmers of players from same clan for after group stages but was suddenly set to 3 for our match vs Swe? Loved how it was ok for NA to play 4 from same clan in group stages though.
There was a 11 player limit which we also did not exceed?

With everything I've done to ensure I was playable what admin wouldn't allow me to play? Surely I should be able to represent my country without all the *beep* when obviously I wanted to play in the first place. If this was in the UTA league I would understand why it would be so lame but to play for the country you played with last year should hardly cause an uproar!

Note: NO RULE ON JOINING CUP AT ANY POINT (Its a international cup? If other team loses because the opponent has more of their own country joining isn't that the way it was meant to be?)

If there was any moaning to do I would moan about having to play another match on another server all of a sudden? Ping difference is marginal from Swe on Eng server, and Eng on Swe server therefore we should have really just played on a neutural server to start with which was rejected by Sweden.

To be honest I wouldn't have played if I felt it was wrong to play but obviously because others felt it was wrong I thought I would make this post as I got on the wrong side of people which I got along well with before. If you got something to say then say it rather then just being silent.

Last edited:
exactly cloud signed up in a number of places, the ONLY thing he didnt do was request access to private forum. u only have to see his post count to see how much he uses forum. Why didnt any1 get cloud to request private - we did. But he was too busy with his dissertation to worry about it.

His name was posted on the list of people who wanted to play for Eng1, to the admins. Its as simple as that.

ClouD said:
If there was any moaning to do I would moan about having to play another match on another server all of a sudden? .

Official Rules
- Knockout Stages
"Important: During the knockout stage you play 2 matches, one match is at home, the other match is away. In a home match you pick the server, in an away match your opponent picks the server."

Last edited:
Someone somewhere has fucked something up in this cup and isn't quite prepared to admit it. I dunno who since I haven't been following this and don't even know who the admins are :)rolleyes:), but from all this shit flying around it seems to me it could be sorted with an explanation and an apology. It's that or have this entire thing dropped into the shitter of meaninglessness and flames, if it hasn't been already.

I'm (barely) in this cup but already I feel like I no longer give a toss who wins it, and won't be able to respect the ultimate winners for their achievement while all this other banning and forfeiting and cancelling and server dispute shite is getting in the way. Every day this gets less and less fun and more and more depressing, but I'll still play till we 'plucky' Scots get knocked out.

Please sort it all out before the whole affair becomes nothing more than a flamewar and monumental cockup.

hey guys this is probalby just my fault (dont see why a thread would get deleted just like that), but can anyone link me uzi's thread from earlier? I seem to be ..not finding it! I wonder what happened to it.

/irony mode

As I explained to uZi and uZi as your captain should have explained to you: You were unfortunately removed due to the fact that he lied to cup admins about his squad so that he could add new players and he went out of his way to misbehave after he'd been previously warned about his behaviour. uZi's logic to add you to the squad during the cup was that Nekro was signed and is completely inactive, which makes sense. However, kicking people off the squad as certain people have complained about is completely unacceptable He then saw fit to go out of his way to flame the admin teams in ways we don't deserve to be flamed and that is the last straw.

Rules said:
Behaviour:
Abusive behaviour towards Cup Admins will result in punishment for the whole team, not just the abusive player

I reverted the Eng1 team back to it's state before uZi requested you be added and other people leave the team, after we sort things out we'll see where things stand though. Gonna have to excersise some patience though and I appreciate you coming to me ClouD and making this thread and coming to me on IRC to talk about it, because you do have legitimate points.

this is the best IAC ever because
2/3 threads on this forums is flame :D

Keep it going guys ...

Status
Not open for further replies.