CK in Holland (worst quality pics you will EVER see! i guarantee!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
So i had a disposable camera with me and here are the pics. If they are not the worst quality pics u have ever seen then i dunno wtf is cos theyre shit lol. but anyway.......u can see them........*just*......

OK so first we found CS lives @ Rel@x's house! :D

cs1.jpg

And Rel@x gives a demonstration of how he usually uses it :eek:

cs2.jpg

Fear Factory OWNED FS! Shame the pics dont :D I got one that u can almost see:

FF1.jpg

But on that night we found that, in fact Chappy is a girl and Des is fucking her! FS!

desfuckschap.jpg

The last night i was in Holland, Me, Rel@x, Caz, Des and Wick went to the extase :) Was a very good night.

Wick getting ready to own :D

wick.jpg

And Des in the act of owning

desownsthebeer.jpg

However that night i started to drink too much and i felt a bit pissed.

abitpissed.jpg

and i started taking pics of complete strangers. This guy just stared @ me so i took his pic! LAMER FS

someweirdo.jpg

But cos im english, a fag and i cant take my drink (yes i only drink Shandy) i started to feel sick and was sick on the front of the pub :puke:.

pissed2-lyingdown.jpg

pissed1-doorway.jpg

The guys all came to help me :D

pissed3-help.jpg

i liked the doorways

pissed4-doorwaysitting.jpg

The guys liked em too :P

pissed5-doorway1.jpg

OK so theyre arse quality, but i will scan them in soon and maybe they will look better. These are better than nothing :P

GG

nice pictures :D

you can see you had a lot of fun :D

damn shame that we dont have any english pubs in holland :(

Originally posted by j@ckel
nice pictures :D

you can see you had a lot of fun :D

damn shame that we dont have any english pubs in holland :(

Gurp?! There seemed to be too many along the canals in 'Dam by the Red Light district last few times I've been there.

I was thinking it's a shame we don't have your whorehouses and coffee shops over here. Trade?

:D